Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we all stop ****ing Bedwetting again please

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This phrase bedwetting really winds me up. If people want to be critical so what? We are all fans and entitled to an opinion.

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism.

The way some people react though is more like what you'd expect if they walked in on Chris, Tony and the two Paul's gangbanging their missus, not when a football club signs a player they don't like.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tony Bloom is a world class poker player and he finds himself in a real life 6 days poker session with millions at stake. In theory this should be right up his street.

We need two quality strikers but there are also plenty of quality players and agents looking for that move. We have much to offer, and I have a sneaking feeling Tony will find it difficult to resist going big on one player.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Tony Bloom is a world class poker player and he finds himself in a real life 6 days poker session with millions at stake. In theory this should be right up his street.

We need two quality strikers but there are also plenty of quality players and agents looking for that move. We have much to offer, and I have a sneaking feeling Tony will find it difficult to resist going big on one player.

I so hope you are right on this.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Agreed. The derogatory label 'licker' seems to have died a death and disappeared, which is very welcome. It's a shame its opposite insult, 'bedwetter' hasn't gone the same way.

Licker

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Here's another idiot starting as fact that the club have "sat back". Do you all really really think that the club have not been trying to get business done over the last few weeks? No, you're probably right - they've definitely just been "sitting back", probably watching daytime TV. Sheesh!!

Whether they have or haven't, and personally I think they have not shown enough drive, it is definitely inexcusable that we are where we are right now. So, **** you...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We have had a few knock backs in the transfer market. Get behind the team and have faith in the recruitment.

Just calm down ffs.

People who use the term bed-wetting are the biggest tw@ts on this board. You clearly can't take justifiable criticism of the club's recruitment this summer. Well, suck it up...

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Agreed. The derogatory label 'licker' seems to have died a death and disappeared, which is very welcome. It's a shame its opposite insult, 'bedwetter' hasn't gone the same way.

Which promots the question: is it possible to be a bedwetting licker?
I believe it is but do not reccomend it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here