Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Jan 3, 2008
Google translate--- The transfer from Raphael Dwamena to Brighton & Hove Albion has not been completed. Due to the medical check, the English club has withdrawn its offer.
We are very surprised at this decision. Naturally, we also had a medical examination carried out by the Schulthess Clinic before the change from Raphael to FC Zurich. There the same deviation from the standard was determined. However, this fact has been judged as being neither harmful to health nor compromising the performance of a top sportsman. The fact that deviations occur in such medical tests in the field of top sport is not uncommon. However, they are analyzed individually and checked for their medical consequences. Whether a change in the medical situation has actually occurred in the last eight months is now being examined.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Look at FC Zurich twitter !!

The transfer from Raphael Dwamena to Brighton & Hove Albion has not been completed. Due to the medical check, the English club has withdrawn its offer.
We are very surprised at this decision. Naturally, we also had a medical examination carried out by the Schulthess Clinic before the change from Raphael to FC Zurich. There the same deviation from the standard was determined. However, this fact has been judged as being neither harmful to health nor compromising the performance of a top sportsman. The fact that deviations occur in such medical tests in the field of top sport is not uncommon. However, they are analyzed individually and checked for their medical consequences. Whether a change in the medical situation has actually occurred in the last eight months is now being examined.
Despite this unforeseen development, we are looking forward to the return of Raphael Dwamena and are convinced that he will again be fully committed to FC Zürich.

Fair play. My apologies.
Don't really understand though: if we'd been trying to get a work permit then surely he must have had his medical a while ago?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Unbelievable. Twice in one season.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Christ. Clubs will know we are desperate now and whack up the price.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I imagine a bid has gone in for Zohore now.

Hopefully. We're fast running out of options. One of the perils of not conducting all of our business in a timely manner I guess.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Worry ye not. We still have one friendly to go before the season starts :whistle:

But at least we're Premier League ready........or are we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here