Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling in sick tomorrow; Tips and tricks.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
'I've got a poorly bum' doesn't usually raise too many eyebrows/lines of questioning.

Has anyone got anything more substantial for the less creative among us?

Ps, if Barry from HR is reading this, I'm asking for a friend.

D

Deleted member 2719

Tip and Tricks,

Can I start with pull yourself together and man up.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Suck it up buttercup and just go in horrifically hungover. Or start work at 2200 tomorrow so you've got plenty of time to sober up, works for me.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I would imagine that food poisoning is a solid choice, allows for a few days if needed and enough people have had it to feel sympathy.

Or raging toothache, no-one would doubt someone who says they've got an awful abcess...would they?!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Red light if you take a sickie straight after a bank holiday weekend. Man up and enjoy the banter when your there

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm going in drunk. I don't care. I only have a £500k machine to run and a 2 ton forklift to drive. One a scale of 1-10 I have zero ****s to give. I shall probably care a bit more on day 2 of the hangover.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"I've been celebrating the Albion's promotion all day and all night. I hope you understand why I won't be in today. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I would imagine that food poisoning is a solid choice, allows for a few days if needed and enough people have had it to feel sympathy.

And is technically true as alcohol is a form of foodstuff!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
you should have booked the entire week off, it's what all the cool kids are doing :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here