Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Raising a glass of Sussex's finest for Sussex's finest!
3849cf7fd01156f53639f9bac85df9fd.jpg

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I've got a few photos and a 8 minute long video of all the speeches etc. I will post it tomorrow hopefully. I dont expect anyone to watch the video buts its worth it. I just filmed everyone running in the pitch, whilst I sat in my seat.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I've got a few photos and a 8 minute long video of all the speeches etc. I will post it tomorrow hopefully. I dont expect anyone to watch the video buts its worth it. I just filmed everyone running in the pitch, whilst I sat in my seat.

I'm all over tha video!! I was working today! You're my only hope

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Seagulls rivers of beer.

An Italian view on the Albion.

The Brighton and Hove Albion back in the Premier League after 34 years. A promotion came through 2-1 home win against Wigan and Huddersfield contemporary draw on the field of Derby County. Big party for the fans of the "seagulls", accompanied by the usual English beer River.

http://video.gazzetta.it/championsh...p-brighton-promosso-premier-festa-fiumi-birra

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
IMG_0347.PNG

Sorry Paul Barber but we just couldn't resist it
Best part was everyone coming back out onto the pitch after the Derby goal
Amazing scenes, the greatest day ever, then players came out again leading us all once again in singing all the songs, club even put the floodlights on

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
What a surreal hour. Baldock, Skalak, Murphy and Norwood got on our train, and were crowd surfing up and down the carriage all the way to Brighton.

Then followed them being chaired down Queen Street to the Clock Tower. Walked back to the station to encounter a second group, with AK, Duffy, Dunk, Stephens, Stockdale and Sidwell, Knockaert nearly getting himself run over. Sidwell picked up my friend's son and they chanted at each other.

Will post pics and videos when I work out how to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here