Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals and Pricing for 2017/18

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
"3.6 The Club reserves the right to cancel or relocate Family Stand season ticket holders, in the event the associated junior/concession season ticket is used for less than 25% of the home league matches, this will be assessed after ten home league matches have been played"

Can see a few of the chaps near me in the Family Stand losing theirs as have never seen them with kids there.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Seeing the likes of;

Aguero
Silva
Ibrahimovic
Pogba
Ozil
Sanchez

For slightly more than seeing the likes of;

Burton Albion
Rotherham United
Wigan
Blackburn

Isn't an awful deal, is it?
The problem is that most Brighton fans go to see Brighton players play and not the opposition players....nothing exciting watching othersides players.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
"3.6 The Club reserves the right to cancel or relocate Family Stand season ticket holders, in the event the associated junior/concession season ticket is used for less than 25% of the home league matches, this will be assessed after ten home league matches have been played"

https://www.seagullstickets.com/screenloader.aspx?page=documents/html/tandc.html

As long as at least 3 of our 1st 10 home games are not evening kick offs then I should be OK, as there's no way I can bring my children to any of the late games.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've been through YEARS of supporting the Albion in the hope that we will bring top tier football back to Brighton. I'm struggling to think of any justification for this if we are never going to be promoted.

About several million percent THIS.

Why bother competing at all if you don't strive to reach the highest level you can achieve?

Alternative is just to exist to provide a colourful local yokel backdrop for when Sky decide to come to town.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As long as at least 3 of our 1st 10 home games are not evening kick offs then I should be OK, as there's no way I can bring my children to any of the late games.

Just say you had to come to an evening game on your own. You'd probably have both yours and your boy's ST cards in your wallet. Imagine if when you went to scan yourself in, you were to accidentally fish his out of your wallet first and scan that, before realizing your mistake and scanning your own.

Imagine

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Just say you had to come to an evening game on your own. You'd probably have both yours and your boy's ST cards in your wallet. Imagine if when you went to scan yourself in, you were to accidentally fish his out of your wallet first and scan that, before realizing your mistake and scanning your own.

Imagine

Indeed, this is easy to imagine

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick

Imagine

Sorry, can't imagine that.....

....I have 2 daughters!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good for last season's JCLs [emoji6]

d5a86373f74285eb701756ae87b4b367.jpg

.Am I the only person who doesnt know what zone they are in. What was wrong with the old seating map showing areas and the respective price.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
.Am I the only person who doesnt know what zone they are in. What was wrong with the old seating map showing areas and the respective price.

You mean the one thats on the season ticket renewal page. The one with the colour coded zones clearly marked?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Here you are...

WSU £590 = £25 a game in Championship... or IF, and it's a MASSIVE IF, we went up this season... £31 a game in the Premier League.

TOP PRICE season ticket in the PL would be just under £41 a game.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 02-07-17 at 03.03 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 02-07-17 at 03.03 PM.JPG
    359.5 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here