Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No jets just drone missiles....the jets were replaced by drone missiles, the switch was done and the jet returns back, as a similar type stunt was carried out in Cuba operation Northwoods in the 60's , imagine the technology 60 years on from then.
All buildings bar the Pentagon were detonated , Bush head of security would have known this hence how he allowed the work to commence in the weeks prior 9/11.

There has been wide speculation that Mossad was involved ...the 5 dancing Israeli's,and all that, i tend to agree that the zionists were at the very forefront of this operation,

Brighton Fella, the Crystal Palace of NSC, ie the gift that keeps giving!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No jets just drone missiles....the jets were replaced by drone missiles, the switch was done and the jet returns back, as a similar type stunt was carried out in Cuba operation Northwoods in the 60's , imagine the technology 60 years on from then.
All buildings bar the Pentagon were detonated , Bush head of security would have known this hence how he allowed the work to commence in the weeks prior 9/11.

There has been wide speculation that Mossad was involved ...the 5 dancing Israeli's,and all that, i tend to agree that the zionists were at the very forefront of this operation,
Drones replaced with planes and then back again? How does that work? What did we actually see hit the towers?

So they used some missiles AND the donated the buildings? Why bother with both methods?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Drones replaced with planes and then back again? How does that work? What did we actually see hit the towers?

So they used some missiles AND the donated the buildings? Why bother with both methods?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

"Donated" :lol:, The other plum i know for sure was on a wind up ..but you mate, i thought you had a bit more penache about you, wouldn't stoop to his standards, But nevertheless i will carry on regardless for the sheer reason you fail to grasp the obvious,......By detonating the buildings how could they pin the attack on Bin Laden when it is fairly obvious that, a missile alone couldn't have brought them buildings down,.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"Donated" :lol:, The other plum i know for sure was on a wind up ..but you mate, i thought you had a bit more penache about you, wouldn't stoop to his standards, But nevertheless i will carry on regardless for the sheer reason you fail to grasp the obvious,......By detonating the buildings how could they pin the attack on Bin Laden when it is fairly obvious that, a missile alone couldn't have brought them buildings down,.

A super sleuth like you would surely work out that the donated was a auto correct mistake?

Okay so they need something to pin it on Bin Laden. But how do you disguise missiles as the planes we saw hit the towers? I looked up the cuban stuff and it seems that these were suggestions of false flag activities, i didn't find the one which uses the technology you are suggesting. So how does it work?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

you're not understanding, we didnt see anything. its all CGI on TV, some crisis actors to be firefighters and witnesses, blow up the towers with project Odin, claim on the insurance and go to war against the new fake enemy, goat herders Afganistan, and get the opium trade flowing again and invade Iraq too. industrial-military complex get their next war, the oil barons get their fill, new world order in China gets cheap resources. join the dots, look for the ghosts in th machine.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And people say Trump has achieved nothing as President.

Capture1.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This coming from some jumped up insurance clerk. yeh i'll take that on board.
We're still in the dark about what it is that you do for a living. Despite you being asked the question directly.

Like every question on here, you've avoided it. Including the most important one which started all this.

What actually happened at Sandy Hook?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
A super sleuth like you would surely work out that the donated was a auto correct mistake?

Okay so they need something to pin it on Bin Laden. But how do you disguise missiles as the planes we saw hit the towers? I looked up the cuban stuff and it seems that these were suggestions of false flag activities, i didn't find the one which uses the technology you are suggesting. So how does it work?

Type in on google.... operation Northwoods - us planned fake terror attacks, scroll down quit a fair way and you will come across how a duplicate aircraft is substituted for a civil aircraft and converted to a drone. it should explain a lot, that was in the 60's and technology in 2001 had transformed leaps and bounds since then.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What are you now a f*cking road sweeper.

Quite frankly I couldn't give a monkeys toss what you are, to put it mildly you are a pointless blob of existance..

I'm sure you don't. However, I'm now considering a career with the Police, especially if they get guns. We can then round up all the conspiracy nut jobs and reintroduce internment. Making society safer.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
We're still in the dark about what it is that you do for a living. Despite you being asked the question directly.

Like every question on here, you've avoided it. Including the most important one which started all this.

What actually happened at Sandy Hook?

I sit around all day and study no-hopers like you.
Why bother with something that didn't happen compared to something that did happen.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I'm sure you don't. However, I'm now considering a career with the Police, especially if they get guns. We can then round up all the conspiracy nut jobs and reintroduce internment. Making society safer.

:D Nice one though i very much doubt they would entertain a jumped up smart alec like you, Though saying that you could be in luck,, these days they are prone to taking on psychopaths.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here