Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Normally you politely put you arm up to attract the waiters attention, not our Chris "Oi waiter where the ****ing menu"

r

Has the guy with his head in hands just spotted that there are 2 supporters in his section both with their baseball caps on backwards!? I know the feeling, you can't help some people...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Normally you politely put you arm up to attract the waiters attention, not our Chris "Oi waiter where the ****ing menu"

r

Poor steward sat down on the right is watching this thinking 'Oh shit, Hughton has lost it AGAIN and I am going to have to intervene, and it'll be all over the telly. Losing the 'Stewards Dug Out Cover' and being on 'CHWatch' pre-match spoof is really annoying'.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'd love to ask Chris if he knows about these sorts of threads but, honestly, I don't want to die.

Actually, he probably doesn't know about them but I find them funny in that everyone seems to thing how good and well guarded he is in interviews with the press.

Well I have actually seen him wriggle like a worm on a fishhook during an interview and this will be borne out by another poster on here - His 7 year old lad then 6 I had arranged to meet Chis and we set up a mock interview. The young lad chose his own questions and did them round the table with everyone listening as the boy ''held court'' in front of everyone.

He starts gently with his first question - ''Will you sign a programme for my best friend at school'' ? Lulls CH into a false sense of security.

Mr Hughton thinks this is gonna be a breeze and settles into his comfort zone and largely gets through the interview unscathed, despite a tricky question in the middle of

''What do you keep in your briefcase'' - After deliberation he eventually came up with ''My pyjamas an slippers''

Then final question from the young journalist and bearing in mind some of the Directors and Chairman's family are there all listing to this around the table, the young lad comes out with ''Why did you want to be Manager of Brighton'' ?

Well you could have heard a pin drop - CH stumped for an answer to a journalist aged 6 years old. Not even Sky or the BBC have had him wriggle like that for an answer. I was in fits of laughter whilst waiting for a response and then true to form he came out with a belter of a answer to get himself off that hook that the young lad had him strung up on.

''I wanted to come and live by the seaside''

So he is flappable in interviews if you can find the right 6 year old to ask the questions.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Actually, he probably doesn't know about them but I find them funny in that everyone seems to thing how good and well guarded he is in interviews with the press.

Well I have actually seen him wriggle like a worm on a fishhook during an interview and this will be borne out by another poster on here - His 7 year old lad then 6 I had arranged to meet Chis and we set up a mock interview. The young lad chose his own questions and did them round the table with everyone listening as the boy ''held court'' in front of everyone.

He starts gently with his first question - ''Will you sign a programme for my best friend at school'' ? Lulls CH into a false sense of security.

Mr Hughton thinks this is gonna be a breeze and settles into his comfort zone and largely gets through the interview unscathed, despite a tricky question in the middle of

''What do you keep in your briefcase'' - After deliberation he eventually came up with ''My pyjamas an slippers''

Then final question from the young journalist and bearing in mind some of the Directors and Chairman's family are there all listing to this around the table, the young lad comes out with ''Why did you want to be Manager of Brighton'' ?

Well you could have heard a pin drop - CH stumped for an answer to a journalist aged 6 years old. Not even Sky or the BBC have had him wriggle like that for an answer. I was in fits of laughter whilst waiting for a response and then true to form he came out with a belter of a answer to get himself off that hook that the young lad had him strung up on.

So he is flappable in interviews if you can find the right 6 year old to ask the questions.

I'd like to ask his were him and GARTH Crooks JEALOUS of Hoddle and WADDLE's chart SUCCESS ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

How come HB Inbred doesn't hit the spot then ?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't see how the FA can charge Hemed for violent conduct and not take any action over Hughton's blatant disregard to good sportsmanship. The FA needs to get its act together and prioritise here.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (7).png

This grainy footage is the final evidence.

My concern is that the new generation are so influenced by this behaviour that it has gone beyond the black stump.

Perhaps we should just join in....

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
433b94dfc754dabdcd06f6c735e9b462.jpg

Let’s just face facts. We have to get rid. This kind of behaviour just isn’t on. All Izquierdo did was gently poke it past the ineffective Hart. A simple couple of claps would have been sufficient.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I also counted at least FOUR fist pumps after the first goal.

I had to cover my son's eyes as I shouted "GET THE F#CK IN YOU F*CKING BEAUTY!" lest he be offended by our manager's behaviour.

Can't someone think of the children.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is there not enough evidence on this thread to send a dossier to our Tone and ask him to deal with these unsavoury sights?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Unbelievable fit of pique at the end of the game. He calmly walked across the pitch towards the hoard of Brighton supporters, took his hands out of his pockets, then slowly moved them together and away from each other again, at least five times. The bloke needs sectioning.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Unbelievable fit of pique at the end of the game. He calmly walked across the pitch towards the hoard of Brighton supporters, took his hands out of his pockets, then slowly moved them together and away from each other again, at least five times. The bloke needs sectioning.

Bloody hell. Bloke's a liability. Words need to be said.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On my way home. I’ve just seen the quadruple fist pump. A night that was meant to very special has just been ruined by the actions of our manger. The worse thing is, I can remember Newcastle actually making some money out of Pardew when they wanted to get rid because he had become a bit of a c***. However, Chris Hughton’s lack of control on the touchline is a c**ting disgrace and I’m really not sure if I want to follow my team anymore with him in charge.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
To be honest, after that over-the-top performance in the technical area, I expected to come out in the post-match press conference in Bob Booker's Freddie Mercury outfit and perform an a capella 'We Will Rock You' or something. Fortunately Bilic took so long that the media team had had time to calm him down or who knows what sort of disrepute charges he and the club would be facing ...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here