Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan - SIGNED FOR CLUB RECORD TRANSFER FEE

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
Mat Ryan had a good game against Chile.

James Troisi was MOTM - pretty fair effort against the #4 ranked team in the world. He can certainly play - are BHA still looking at him? I doubt whether he'd be first XI but good quality cover and an option off the bench.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1283876070547128328[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Always good to bounce the original signing a player threads.

I remember Ryan and another new player (can’t remember which one) getting a mass NSC shoeing as awful signings after a couple of PL matches.

I've started doing it recently, it began with Biss' performance v Arsenal.

I know damn well at some point I'll write 'what was that game Bissouma absolutely owned?'.
There's no way I'd find it through conventional search so just go back to the beginning.

I'll hazard a guess, down the line, I'll be arguing again with someone adamant 'Ryan can't make worldie saves', hopefully this will make the whole painful experience shorter.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've started doing it recently, it began with Biss' performance v Arsenal.

I know damn well at some point I'll write 'what was that game Bissouma absolutely owned?'.
There's no way I'd find it through conventional search so just go back to the beginning.

I'll hazard a guess, down the line, I'll be arguing again with someone adamant 'Ryan can't make worldie saves', hopefully this will make the whole painful experience shorter.

I’ve done the same with Potter’s original thread.

It might in a very small way minimise new threads popping up, on identical subject matter.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always good to bounce the original signing a player threads.

I remember Ryan and another new player (can’t remember which one) getting a mass NSC shoeing as awful signings after a couple of PL matches.

Didn’t one particular oracle of football knowledge write him off for being too short after a handful of games?punk::lolol::lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That ball was heading for the topest of top bins, one of the best saves I’ve ever seen.

9715A43C-0CD3-4EE0-BB11-7A002996FAA9.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn’t one particular oracle of football knowledge write him off for being too short after a handful of games?punk::lolol::lolol:

In fairness to the 3 or 4 that did steadfastly hold that view, they are as rabid now as they ever were.

Sure there's been long periods of silence, without so much as a 'Ryan played well', but rest assured it doesn't take much for the brains trust to unfurl their necks.

Still they're all tucked away again, now...

...till September.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’s undoubtedly a magnificent save and he’s won us a valuable point today.

That’s probably the best save I’ve seen him make in an Albion shirt. I still have doubts on the guy, but it’s reassuring to know he is capable of pulling out a save of that level. Hats off to Matty tonight [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here