Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbz is a Hawk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The reality is he was in Brighton addressing a Unison conference in the Brighton Centre, then a large crowd outside before someone draped that scarf over him. These facts are far too much for the myriad ickle snowflakes on here to comprehend. Instead, it's easier to post meaningless gibberish about him without sctually knowing what they're on about.

Diddums.

I always enjoy reading a rant from The Large one. No one does it better.
King of rants :bowdown:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I look forward to a thread of any Tory MP in a football scarf.

Ain't going to happen, is it.

Beneath them.

3724237.jpg

yeh it's a labour party ploy to win over hundreds of thousands of fans of a non-league football team in that famous tory stronghold of whitehawk

My thoughts too.

You go to Brighton, do you choose to show off the scarf of a team just promoted to the Prem or the local non leaguers with a couple of hundred fans.

And to think there are some who still call Corbyn a political "populist" :)

The reality is he was in Brighton addressing a Unison conference in the Brighton Centre, then a large crowd outside before someone draped that scarf over him. These facts are far too much for the myriad ickle snowflakes on here to comprehend. Instead, it's easier to post meaningless gibberish about him without sctually knowing what they're on about.

Diddums.

Yes that's what happened, a woman fan gave it to him. But the new MP Lloyd is a Hawks fan - the local ultras have good connections with the party in Kemptown - so I reckon he was also wearing it to support their anti discrimination "football for all" message

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
My thoughts too.

You go to Brighton, do you choose to show off the scarf of a team just promoted to the Prem or the local non leaguers with a couple of hundred fans.

And to think there are some who still call Corbyn a political "populist" :)

To be fair it didn't really matter what he adorned himself with he was preaching to the converted.

Glastonbury next 4:30 Pyramid stage should be a hoot more disciples descending into hysteria, we may get a quick rendition of Red Flag backed by Billy Bragg. :drama: :facepalm:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Yay another anti Corbyn thread - the numbskulls are restless. Merge with 'Corbyn has to go thread'?

Au contraire this man has to stay, Politicians were boring until this boy was let loose long may he reign. :mad:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
To be fair it didn't really matter what he adorned himself with he was preaching to the converted.

Glastonbury next 4:30 Pyramid stage should be a hoot more disciples descending into hysteria, we may get a quick rendition of Red Flag backed by Billy Bragg. :drama: :facepalm:

And heaven forbid you you should have a slightly differing view than any of that rabid mob.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Another Corbyn thread. He's certainly got the right-wingers, particularly the Brexit right-wingers, really, really cranked. Good on him, I say.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Another Corbyn thread. He's certainly got the right-wingers, particularly the Brexit right-wingers, really, really cranked. Good on him, I say.

Probably set off a heart condition in some of them, they seem to get very worked up about him.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

287DBAA600000578-3074536-image-a-13_1431171240994.jpg

Shoddy workmanship he would never be allowed in the Jack Harris stand dressed like that!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

The right-wingers are scared.

Fear is the path to a Tory government. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

d8ba32b0aea426d0a2ba6860d8a8af5c.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here