Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Perhaps if we hadn't lost 19,000 Police in the last few years we might be in a better position? There are legal frameworks in place for monitoring people but we have lost eyes on the ground.

It isn't the nanny state, it is cold hard cuts to public services that many of the same people currently wanting to deport all Muslims probably celebrated.

Why would anybody celebrate cuts in police numbers? Well, except criminals.

Odd statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps if we hadn't lost 19,000 Police in the last few years we might be in a better position? There are legal frameworks in place for monitoring people but we have lost eyes on the ground.

It isn't the nanny state, it is cold hard cuts to public services that many of the same people currently wanting to deport all Muslims probably celebrated.
There's an awful lot of what ifs in there.........................

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
But let's face it, you don't want to see 'any evidence of that', do you.

Yes, those are fine words. They may even mean them. After all, Theresa May probably believes 'enough is enough'. Nobody's saying there aren't some decent moslems around. The big question is, how many?

Fair dos. Find me some quotes from a mainstream Muslim organisation supporting your case.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
There's an awful lot of what ifs in there.........................

Allow me rephrase: Not having lost 19,000 Police officers would have made us more secure against Terrorism.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This is ridiculous, we've lived alongside them in harmony for many many years. There are 3 million Muslims in the UK, mostly born in this country. Deport to where exactly?. Yes there is a particularly nasty strand of Islam which seeks to attack others (including other Muslims) but it is clearly not all, else this would have been happening for decades.

no way.....small percentage......the biggest mistake/masterstroke is allowing thousands of soldier like looking ,
Arab men off the boats in the Greek islands a while back ....where are they now .....they ain't there any more ...so where the feck are they....??

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

Sorry I am getting fed up with hearing its the cuts its the cuts its the cuts. Such an easy thing to blame? So cliche.

So you you get another 50,000 police? What's it going to change? Do you really think that would stop these attacks? Really?

Unless we assign one copper to each muslim under surveillance, what difference will it make?

Eight minutes from the first 999 call, to the three muslims being shot dead. I'd say that is pretty good, and no matter how much money we plough into it, short of posting an armed officer on the corner of every street, its not going to change anything.

You can have all the police you want surveying these people, but if they don't have the rights to do anything, why bother?

They are stopping some attacks happening, but no matter how many police we have, we will not stop this kind of attack from happening.

So can we stop with the funding cliche!! It's getting boring.

Maybe a better solution, is if these people are a known threat and under surveillance, take them off the streets. **** their human rights. I think people need to wake up to the fact we are at war with these people.

But no, once again we will light our candles, sing some songs, hashtag the hell out of social media, and tell each other how beastly they are and how is has nothing to do with Islam. We did last week, we will this week, and most likely will next week when it happens again.

The whole issue is now coming to a head. Its about time we took of the kid gloves, and take drastic action. Because if the powers that be won't take action, then the people will.

Enough is Enough, So let the powers that be, grow a pair, and do something about it. The time for talking is over.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fair dos. Find me some quotes from a mainstream Muslim organisation supporting your case.

"You infidels will blame your foreign policy for the fact that we hate you. Your foreign policy is not our fundamental issue. We hate you despite of your military attacks. We hate you for what you are. We hate you for your lack of modesty, we hate you for your secularism, we hate you for your democracy and refusal to bend to the will of Allah. Even if you withdrew your armies from our lands we would hate you still."

That do you?

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Sorry I am getting fed up with hearing its the cuts its the cuts its the cuts. Such an easy thing to blame? So cliche.

So you you get another 50,000 police? What's it going to change? Do you really think that would stop these attacks? Really?

Unless we assign one copper to each muslim under surveillance, what difference will it make?

Eight minutes from the first 999 call, to the three muslims being shot dead. I'd say that is pretty good, and no matter how much money we plough into it, short of posting an armed officer on the corner of every street, its not going to change anything.

You can have all the police you want surveying these people, but if they don't have the rights to do anything, why bother?

They are stopping some attacks happening, but no matter how many police we have, we will not stop this kind of attack from happening.

Maybe a better solution, is if these people are a known threat and under surveillance, take them off the streets. **** their human rights. I think people need to wake up to the fact we are at war with these people.

But no, once again we will light our candles, sing some songs, hashtag the hell out of social media, and tell each other how beastly they are and how is has nothing to do with Islam. We did last week, we will this week, and most likely will next week when it happens again.

The whole issue is now coming to a head. Its about time we took of the kid gloves, and take drastic action. Because if the powers that be won't take action, then the people will.

Enough is Enough, So let the powers that be, grow a pair, and do something about it. The time for talking is over.

You might have heard enough about the cuts but the police haven't:

https://twitter.com/el4jc/status/871334312221736960

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
no way.....small percentage......the biggest mistake/masterstroke is allowing thousands of soldier like looking ,
Arab men off the boats in the Greek islands a while back ....where are they now .....they ain't there any more ...so where the feck are they....??
Many no doubt have made it here illegally and with 10's of thousands still fleeing into Europe each week it can only get far far far worse because Europe is to weak and naive to do anything about it.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
"You infidels will blame your foreign policy for the fact that we hate you. Your foreign policy is not our fundamental issue. We hate you despite of your military attacks. We hate you for what you are. We hate you for your lack of modesty, we hate you for your secularism, we hate you for your democracy and refusal to bend to the will of Allah. Even if you withdrew your armies from our lands we would hate you still."

That do you?

Don't be silly that will get brushed under the carpet.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The embarrassing conversations that need to be had are the one's with the arms seller's, that equip both sides to have this ever perpetual war that cost's money and lives!
But, as we are the 2nd biggest arms exporter in the world, do you believe that's really going to happen?

These wars we have in Muslim countries, to supposedly protect the innocent civilians from "despot dictors" are all a front to rape the country for it's mineral and oil wealth, that the Western society still needs to survive in this consumer-driven planet that we now live on!
We have been trying to enforce our will on them for centuries and centuries, remember the Crusades! (Well I don't personally!)
And now they're fighting back to impose Islam on us!
I really can't see this ending well.and that's the sad part in these supposed "Enlightened" times :catfight::guns::cry:

If you haven't read "1984" by George Orwell, I urge you to do so, to see where the "Elites" are trying to push us

The Crusades was a response to Islam gaining a foothold in Europe. Their Jihad has been going on for 1,400 years where as the crusades were just a couple of hundred. Muslims will always use the Crusades against us and they are taught that in history they are always the victims. All their battles are claimed to be "defensive" ones but defense is in the eye of the beholder if you see what I mean. There is plenty of evidence to show that Muhammad was always the aggressor and he certainly did make enemies for himself.

The West's problem is that we make deals with Muslims that other Muslims don't like. The Saudi family are hated by their own people for selling out to the US.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

There isn't a silver bullet to solve this problem but are you seriously suggesting having more police wouldn't help?

So what addition to the current legal framework would you suggest to make us safer?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Agree, sad as I will be to see the demise of many splendid C.of E. and Catholic churches which have served our community well for generations - and without producing Christian terrorists. It is a price we have to pay for years of excessive tolerance.

No they have just been touching kids instead. Religious schools are a scourge to society whatever version of claptrap nonsense they are teaching. If people want to brainwash their kids to believe this crap then that's their right but as a state we should not be funding it

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Many no doubt have made it here illegally and with 10's of thousands still fleeing into Europe it can only get far far far worse because Europe is to weak and naive to do anything about it.

The msm don't seem to be reporting much on the 'refugee' crisis much these days do they? maybe the fact that most of the vast numbers flooding into Europe are coming from Africa it kinda goes against the narrative that they are fleeing war in Syria... also not many women and children in the boats either, funny that.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
So let the powers that be, grow a pair, and do something about it. The time for talking is over.

The powers that be want access to end to end encryption communication apps and other platforms. Reading through the comments of news articles every time this topic is brought up, it seems a large majority are against it. I'm on the fence, but I can understand the reasoning for having this power. However, if they did have access, the terrorist would just use another free app and then it continues...

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We should bulldoze mosques. I'm not joking either.
Give them 48 hours notice and raze them to the ground. Send out a clear message. Islam is not welcome in the UK. It doesn't work and it's now time to go.

Will it end the problem? Not by a very long chalk.
Will it send a message? Yes.

i agree mate.....if this is the language these pricks understand then lets start the lesson right now.......i personally know that it is a small percentage of muslims that are wrong'uns...i realise that you cant condemn a whole religion because of the actions of a demented few.......let's find these ****ers and get rid of them .....i'm quite happy to get involved ........flying in to gatwick on 14th june if anyone wants to pick me up.....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Many no doubt have made it here illegally and with 10's of thousands still fleeing into Europe each week it can only get far far far worse because Europe is to weak and naive to do anything about it.
they are not naive ...martial law will mean everyone will need a gun....:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here