Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Huge win for the Giants against the Eagles. 2 TDs from Odell Beckham Jr.

Unsung hero of the match was LB Keenan Robinson who made 10 tackles and caught Darren Sproles on a second quarter punt to save an Eagles TD.

Next game against the Bengals a week today.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Huge win for the Giants against the Eagles. 2 TDs from Odell Beckham Jr.

Unsung hero of the match was LB Keenan Robinson who made 10 tackles and caught Darren Sproles on a second quarter punt to save an Eagles TD.

Next game against the Bengals a week today.

Giants man of the match? Doug Pederson. Two easily kickable field goals wasted with terrible 4th down plays. :nono:

Did anyone watch any college ball last night? Two big shocks in the Clemson and Michigan games. The Clemson/ Pitt game was particularly wild.
Yeah I saw the Clemson/Pitt game, that was nuts but was happy for the Pitt kicker who had missed a field goal just before half time.

I do like a good shake up in the top 4 though!

For sure. 'Bama look like they are peaking, it'll take a lot to stop them I suspect.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thing about Alabama is that a few sports reporters say they're not as good as last year. Personally I think they're better and as you say it'll take a lot to stop them!
Interesting to see what they'll do with the rankings this week. I think we could see Ohio state and Louisville move up into the top 4.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Redskins 2 TDs up on Vikings so far, nice :thumbsup: Although I should probably wait til the end of the match :)

The Packers look terrible on Red Zone atm, what's up with them at present?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do any other Redzoners make a point of over exaggerating their American accent when repeating:-

DOUBLE BOX
QUAD BOX
OCTO BOX.

I can't help myself it's like catnip to me.

Jul 7, 2003
Broncos sneak a win in New Orleans with a blocked extra point return. O-line is really not helping Siemian at the moment and he is taking far too many hits.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Hugely disappointing defeat all round tonight, gotta give credit to the Eagles tbh they kept our offence of the field and shut down our run game, although we abandoned that too soon. The Jones drop was costly and surprising plus some pens, especially Poole right on the 1 yard line! Game to forget and we head off into the bye week. Thankfully Panthers and Saints both lose so nothing changes in the standings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Thought I'd get in on this handegg malarkey because of my American flatmate is a lifelong Jets fan and it's constantly on in the house, decided I'd follow the Kansas City Chiefs last week. After a floundering 3 quarters against the Panthers, Berry returned a 42 yard interception into a touchdown juking about 6 players, and an impressive last minute snatch from Marcus Peters right out of Kelvin Benjamin's hands secured the Chiefs a last minute win, making giving them a 5 week streak, the Jets haven't been quite so lucky!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Weekend off for the rejuvenated Oakland boys

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Do any other Redzoners make a point of over exaggerating their American accent when repeating:-

DOUBLE BOX
QUAD BOX
OCTO BOX.

No, but I do a mean 'PICKED OFF!!!!' when occasion demands.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

DOUBLE BOX
QUAD BOX
OCTO BOX.

Although I did just try 'TRIPLE BOX!' and I have to admit I quite liked it :)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Dolphins beat the Chargers 31-24.

Seahawks against the Pats just kicking off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here