Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA wheelchair team qualify for European Champions League - need to raise £5k ASAP!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I notice an REMF badge on one of the lads wheelchairs - I take it this is a cause we've helped previously via REMF? Fantastic cause and all the best. I follow on Twitter so will be keeping up to date as always. Seeeeeeeagulls!

REMF have been brilliant. They have supported the wheelchair teams for many years.

BHAPFC

Nov 26, 2012
Almost 50% towards our initial target. Thank you to all who have donated. BHAPFC

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/BHAPFC

:bhasign:

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
I see the team got a re-tweet from David Stockdale. Would be great if some of the other players would do the same!!
Either that or a donation.
Come on BHAFC! Club and players could be helping here in a big way! Like someone else on the thread mentioned, it would be good if the players on same numbers could sponsor one of the lads #together

BHAPFC

Nov 26, 2012
Thank you to everyone for your messages and donations! It means a lot to the team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
100 donations, nearly half way to the target.

Come on folks.

BHAPFC

Nov 26, 2012
That video is AMAZING! Quality approach play and clinical finishing. Good luck in Denmark - hope you bring home the trophy to GOSBTS! Even if you don't, we'll still be proud of you! Come on you Seagulls!:thumbsup:

Thanks for your comment on the video. You should check us out this season in our new chairs (Strikeforce)

Working out a way to get a live link to our games in Denmark. Will keep NSC updated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here