Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PaLLLLLLLace move their financial records to a Wetherspoons in Altrincham

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
...which is nice.

Palace registers moved.JPG

Palace 1 Ashley Road.JPG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh great another palace thread

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
So, how she's that work then? You can register your business with an accountants address, so is their accountant based in a Wetherspoons?

Third floor is probably an office rather than the pub. You can see the classic office blinds in the windows there. These help to protect from snoopers finding out when you're planning your next administration ;)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm sure they have their board meetings downstairs over a pint of Spitfire, a match made in heaven

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Think there was a mix up, someone heard they pull a lot of pints and the FD of Palace heard Points

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I think this is a mistake, someone in their accounts asked Parrish about the books and and he misheard when he replied "I'm just altering them".

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
How odd, that's literally down the road from where I now live.

Nice that they've chosen one of the scummiest pubs in Altrincham (which is actually quite nice) to have their offices above.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Their board got pissed after their last game, one thing led to another and now Palace has been sold to Wetherspoons for a pint of cheap lager and a packet of peanuts. Tim Martin felt the poor decor and unfavourable regulars would add nicely to his portfolio.

paul-brighton

Jun 12, 2011
Sompting
:D Very Good (In response to: I think this is a mistake, someone in their accounts asked Parrish about the books and and he misheard when he replied "I'm just altering them". )

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here