Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Distribution is superb however when bought up on a stable diet of a Kuipers left shank anything is better

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or maybe it's got very little to do with just one month of coaching and everything to do with the fact Ryan was never as bad as some were desperate to make him out to be.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Or maybe it's got very little to do with just one month of coaching and everything to do with the fact Ryan was never as bad as some were desperate to make him out to be.

Of course it's this, he didn't get picked up by Valencia or selected for Australia because he's crap.....

Another very good performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
He made some good saves, but I think he could have stopped the second goal. It was fired straight at him. It wouldn't have taken much to get his head to it, let alone a hand.

You're a clueless tw@t - if it had been fired straight at him then it would have hit him.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Another, unsurprisingly, new signing who after a handful of games is beginning to settle in and show he is pretty decent. Very similar to Gross, Propper & Suttner

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He was fortunate with the goal line clearances. That said, he's no mug.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This thread just shows yet again what a bunch of complete idiots many football fans are. People were seriously suggesting that we should give up on Ryan after two games. What utter, utter idiots. It astonishes me that so many people just never learn.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This thread just shows yet again what a bunch of complete idiots many football fans are. People were seriously suggesting that we should give up on Ryan after two games. What utter, utter idiots. It astonishes me that so many people just never learn.

Spot on.

Everyone makes mistakes.

I saw Peter Grummitt (still the best keeper I've seen for us) drop crosses in the 70's.

I saw Moseley let in some absolute howlers in the old Division 1.

Stockdale and Kuzchak had a mistake in them....... they all do.....

Ryan after Leicester has not put a foot wrong IMO.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

After TWO games?

You are being very kind to the idiots. There are enough on here who had written him off before a single competitive game, after watching the Confederations Cup and looking up his height on Wikipedia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here