Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awesome Spanish Dave Free Kick GIF

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mods please delete this thread. I feel I've given a lot to this forum so in return as a small personal favour I would like this thread removed. Thank you.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Why? Is someone cyber bullying you? Is it that Rory?

Please stay

Gafones

Jul 28, 2009
Brighton
Hello amazing Gif - dude. Can you Gif it for me to see Smith not score one more time as I'm sure Bailey saved it with a Shiva like extra arm/leg.

Attachments

• andsmith4.gif
    andsmith4.gif
    2 MB · Views: 507

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
So glad I came across this thread of pure NSC Gold!!! Cried laughing!!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
surely clinching a playoff spot will provide the gif dude with some inspiration?

View attachment 53361

You took the words straight out of my own mouth. Some of you might have been celebrating when Ulloa scored yesterday. I was thinking 'This is good, but just you WAIT until the GIF DUDE puts his spin on it'

Don't let us down!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Love the guy in the grey coat with glasses (behind the roaring BHA fan in the white shirt) who is just looking at his shoes.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Come on, cough up, lets have some suggestions for the FINAL gif from the GIF dude. Best idea will be made to the absolute MAX of my GIF creating abilities.

PS Come on you super seagulls tonight!! I'll be there, second row of the south stand. :albion2::albion2:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Concern about TK's form and confidence after that goal at Forest, it needs to be erased from history, so super impose Caspers face on to TK's body for that goal.

He wont mind as over time it will just blend into the memory of the rick he made the previous year at the City ground.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Perhaps we could have some seagulls swooping over the premature pitch invasion at Reading whilst dropping a few presents on their heads?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here