Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just when I started to get a slight feeling back for the England football team.......

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Can't say I have a problem with him. Quality old fashioned centre forward. Level headed, once in a generation player.

P.S Albion won't smash them on the 22nd, although we could get a result.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't see a problem with the boots or Harry Kane.

Yep - can’t agree with the OP and Nike were behind the idea. Just enjoy the national team and get behind the likeable lads!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can't say I have a problem with him. Quality old fashioned centre forward. Level headed, once in a generation player.

P.S Albion won't smash them on the 22nd, although we could get a result.

No problem with him. He's a good player, end of. Don't like Spurs much (Southampton 0 Spurs 0, ball hardly ever left the centre circle.....grrr!) so hope we get three points off them when we next play them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep - can’t agree with the OP and Nike were behind the idea. Just enjoy the national team and get behind the likeable lads!

Absolutely - and if I'd scored more goals than anyone else in a World Cup finals tournament I'd be pretty proud of it too. And if I was a footballer in this day and age I'd probably have it tattooed on me too (if there was room that wasn't already covered, that is!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely - and if I'd scored more goals than anyone else in a World Cup finals tournament I'd be pretty proud of it too. And if I was a footballer in this day and age I'd probably have it tattooed on me too (if there was room that wasn't already covered, that is!)

He seems a nice bloke, is with the same girl from school etc -
Nothing to dislike about Kane. Same as Mo Salah for example!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He seems a nice bloke, is with the same girl from school etc -
Nothing to dislike about Kane. Same as Mo Salah for example!
Mo Salah still with the same girl as well? Wow! - that's taking WAGism to a new level! Does Harry Kane know about this?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
No problem with him. He's a good player, end of. Don't like Spurs much (Southampton 0 Spurs 0, ball hardly ever left the centre circle.....grrr!) so hope we get three points off them when we next play them.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of that I get that as a potential gripe.

What I don't get is why some folk just have to dislike individuals for reasons that have..... no reasoning.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
tOP MAN. eND OF. op'S A DICK. :shrug:

edit: oops caps lock. Can't be arse to edit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maybe you should stay on the Friday night drinking thread for a while.........? :lol:

Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
He may be our top number 9.

But can he say red lorry yellow lorry without drowning in his own spit?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I look at news reports and always think “How do they know?” Reports come in saying a player is signing a new contract for 350,000 a week without the slightest evidence. They know they will not be challenged, for various reasons, but I always remember El Pres posting some time ago that the press are so wildly inaccurate.
I wonder what the agenda is though? Is it to wind up people on an average wage? Is it racist? How can you slag off Sterling for shopping in Primark one minute and then slag him off for buying his Mother a house? How does that work?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here