Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final nail in the coffin for “I can’t get away tickets”

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can understand people not bothering with City, to be honest. A lot of money to spend on a relatively long journey to watch us, in all likelihood, have about 15% possession and get battered for 90 minutes. Not that appealing really...

Sounds like many away games during the Hyypia half season, with away games far harder to get to and further away than Manchester

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Not moaning yet, was just wondering why the tickets aren't selling.

I will be moaning when all the "loyal" fans turn up to the London matches and I can't get tickets after attending 3 out of first 4 away matches.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

It's a bit difficult having an issue with 'loyal' fans who have enough points to buy tickets in London but choose to give a few early season northern games a miss. They have enough points and that's all that matters. Their loss because Liverpool was brilliant.
At least 'it's the final nail in the coffin for 'I can't get away tickets.....''

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So many? There's only been 4 aways on sale! Watford sold out in the second tier, Liverpool sales were severely affected by the change of kick off time and lack of trains. I was surprised Southampton took so long to sell, although being a week night again and on tv, people know it's a nightmare to get back from.

No idea about City though, thought it would sell a lot better than it has due to a lot of people (me included) missing out last season due to it being moved to midweek.

I'm not going this time because I went last season, and basically ticked off a new stadium.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here