Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tom Watson has done it now

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Can you give me an example of the "illegal anti-semitism " to which you refer. I will then report it to the police and if they are members of the labour party to the labour party disciplinary procedures.

Also do you count Corbyn as an interloper who is destroying the reputation of the party?

They can't they are just parroting rubbish they read in The Sun

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And you really are a patronising ********. FYI India was the country invaded, has nuclear weapons and didn't use them.
Except it wasnt really "invaded" was it ? You need to stop insulting peoples intelligence by labelling border disputes and incursions as invasions.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very few people get 'pushed' into debt, let alone millions. What tends to happen is people overstretch themselves, want a shiny, new car, or TV, or flashy holidays. Those who actually have very little are not offered money on the never never, as they either have very poorly paid jobs or perhaps do not own their own home, what incentive is there for the banks to lend to these people considering that they could never get their money back? Those in debt perhaps wanted a bit more than they could afford, without actually realising that they already had a decent lifestyle, I know that I have made that mistake in the past. We all have to make choices. It seems today that it is essential to go to Uni (alternative is work avoiding lots of debt), must have a decent car ASAP in a city with BRILLIANT public transport (could use that money towards a deposit even if a form of social housing), must have GAP year (can you afford it or just using student loan?), and what about a part time job too, as a cleaner, or bar person, whatever, or does our social life more important? Don't get me wrong, I have had my skirmishes with overspending, but don't blame it on anybody else. Very few people get 'pushed' into debt.

OK, fair enough.

I'll just leave this here then ?

https://www.moneyexpert.com/debt/uk-personal-debt-levels-continue-rise/

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Compared to May ? a woman who can't hold her own party and cabinet together. I think " Suicide " is a pretty ridiculous suggestion compared to how the Tories have recapitalised the banks, who were the creators of the last financial crisis, at the expense of millions who are living for the next pay packet.

They have had no qualms about pushing millions in to debt and uncertainty regarding their future care by the NHS and Social Services, thousands more having their meagre DLA's slashed while holding the purse strings of the 5th biggest economy in the world.

When I was young, there were plenty of poor people but we all worked hard and eked out a living, there were NO Food Banks ? Housing existed and was affordable, we got a pension that would cover most of the costs of retirement. Now too many exist on poor wages with overpriced rental accommodation with little hope of improving their lot.

I come from a time when you usually always had a pay rise annually, if times were hard it was less than inflation but you always got something, now the norm seems to be work harder, "you are lucky to have a job you know" …. I work for a big High Street name and we were supposed to have pay reviews in June, two people were sacked in April for " not being exceptional " in their work, another one was effectively constructively dismissed but we have no union so we shook our heads and sighed and wished her well in the future. Consequently one or two people had " Reviews" but the 90% who didn't obviously did not feel comfortable about asking...

You say "Corbyn will be suicide " and I will quote an old proverb from the far east.... " Better to die on your feet than to live your life on your knees "
may cant hold her own cabinet together , hmmmm , tell me vegster , how many changes , resignations and reshuffles has corbyn had in his shadow cabinet?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Do you really believe JC is anti-Semitic or do you think maybe he’d like to see the Palestinians given a break. Anti- Zionist is different isn’t it. He is scared now off saying anything.

that is the trouble , any criticism of israel is immediately branded anti semitic , the palestinians have been treated diabolically .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Sorry for assuming.
Unfortunately I can't focus on matters closer to home because defence is my number one concern. As I said everything else is irrelevant if we are destroyed. I'm a very frustrated voter.
I think the best example (forgive me for this.. .also warning Game of Thrones spoiler alert) of what would happen to the uk under Corbyn was what happened to Brother Ray/Ian Mcshane when he and his followers were slaughtered. I know it's not politically interlectual but I just thought it at the time of watching it.
I would like to see a Labour government with a new leader maybe with Corbyn as a number 2 (but that's never going to happen) win the next election by a landslide.
If Corbyn does become Prime Minister (which is unlikely) I hope you are correct and I am wrong because HOPE would become one of our main defences.

Please don't forget Nuclear Weapons have been used but only against a country without them.

defence is your number one concern and youd like to see corbyn as a labour number 2 ? do you want to think about that ? :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
may cant hold her own cabinet together , hmmmm , tell me vegster , how many changes , resignations and reshuffles has corbyn had in his shadow cabinet?

Almost as many as May... yet who was seen as the victor in an election the Tories were allegedly going to walk ? And that was only called because May wanted an increased majority as a mandate for her negotiations with the EU.... I don't think she will be rushing to the polls after this walking holiday.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Ooo Ooo I know this one ...

172 Labour MP's passed a vote of no confidence in Corbyn

Hilary Benn - Sacked

Resignations

Heidi Alexander – Shadow Health Secretary
Gloria De Piero – Shadow Minister for Young People and Voter Registration
Ian Murray – Shadow Scottish Secretary
Lilian Greenwood – Shadow Transport Secretary
Lucy Powell – Shadow Education Secretary
Kerry McCarthy – Shadow Environment Secretary
Seema Malhotra – Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Vernon Coaker – Shadow Northern Ireland Secretary
Charles Falconer – Shadow Justice Secretary
Karl Turner – Shadow Attorney General
Chris Bryant – Shadow Leader of the House of Commons
Diana Johnson – Shadow Foreign and Commonwealth Minister
On 27 June:

Lisa Nandy – Shadow Energy Secretary
Owen Smith – Shadow Work and Pensions Secretary
Angela Eagle – Shadow First Secretary of State and Shadow Business Secretary
John Healey – Shadow Minister for Housing and Planning
Nia Griffith – Shadow Welsh Secretary
Maria Eagle – Shadow Culture Secretary
Kate Green – Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities
Luciana Berger – Shadow Minister for Mental Health
On 29 June:

Pat Glass – new Shadow Education Secretary

On Thursday 26 January:

Tulip Siddiq – Shadow Minister for Early Years (not in Shadow Cabinet)[17]
On Friday 27 January:

Jo Stevens – Shadow Welsh Secretary[18]
On Wednesday 1 February:

Dawn Butler – Shadow Minister for Diverse Communities[19]
Rachael Maskell – Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs[19]
On Wednesday 8 February:

Clive Lewis – Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy[20]

Plus 89 MP's rebelled and six more resignations in June this year ...

Corbynisatas response .. smears, Murdoch press, fake news or ..

images

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Dont pick on the Sun - in this instance - they could have got their information from any of the MSM!

How about if it comes from Twitter?

dame margaret.png

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ooo Ooo I know this one ...

172 Labour MP's passed a vote of no confidence in Corbyn

Hilary Benn - Sacked

Resignations

Heidi Alexander – Shadow Health Secretary
Gloria De Piero – Shadow Minister for Young People and Voter Registration
Ian Murray – Shadow Scottish Secretary
Lilian Greenwood – Shadow Transport Secretary
Lucy Powell – Shadow Education Secretary
Kerry McCarthy – Shadow Environment Secretary
Seema Malhotra – Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Vernon Coaker – Shadow Northern Ireland Secretary
Charles Falconer – Shadow Justice Secretary
Karl Turner – Shadow Attorney General
Chris Bryant – Shadow Leader of the House of Commons
Diana Johnson – Shadow Foreign and Commonwealth Minister
On 27 June:

Lisa Nandy – Shadow Energy Secretary
Owen Smith – Shadow Work and Pensions Secretary
Angela Eagle – Shadow First Secretary of State and Shadow Business Secretary
John Healey – Shadow Minister for Housing and Planning
Nia Griffith – Shadow Welsh Secretary
Maria Eagle – Shadow Culture Secretary
Kate Green – Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities
Luciana Berger – Shadow Minister for Mental Health
On 29 June:

Pat Glass – new Shadow Education Secretary

On Thursday 26 January:

Tulip Siddiq – Shadow Minister for Early Years (not in Shadow Cabinet)[17]
On Friday 27 January:

Jo Stevens – Shadow Welsh Secretary[18]
On Wednesday 1 February:

Dawn Butler – Shadow Minister for Diverse Communities[19]
Rachael Maskell – Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs[19]
On Wednesday 8 February:

Clive Lewis – Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy[20]

Plus 89 MP's rebelled and six more resignations in June this year ...

Corbynisatas response .. smears, Murdoch press, fake news or ..

images

A little bit embarrassing that list for a party who should be smashing the current administration!

Momentum have ruined the Labour Party as we know it!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
It could be pretty frightening to see how many deluded hard left supporters there are on this board, but thankfully NSC is not representative of the whole country.
Glad to hear on a newspaper review on the telly this morning that a dozen or so moderate Labour MP's have been having 'secret squirrel' meetings in a Sussex farmhouse to discuss combating Corbyn and Momentum...........and about time too.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It never fails to amaze me how parties manage to balls it up for themselves.
Power is what they all want not opposition yet somehow due to infighting they manage to rock the boat.
You would have thought they would just keep their heads down and get in against an awful government.
And when they get there they manage to, before long, screw it up.
I am talking about both sides, but as the thread is about Labour they must be really stupid to mess up a great chance of getting in that will probably give us more of the worst government I have known for a very long time.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It could be pretty frightening to see how many deluded hard left supporters there are on this board, but thankfully NSC is not representative of the whole country.
Glad to hear on a newspaper review on the telly this morning that a dozen or so moderate Labour MP's have been having 'secret squirrel' meetings in a Sussex farmhouse to discuss combating Corbyn and Momentum...........and about time too.

all that's going to do is spur on the Momentum group, they'll love having an coup conspiracy to drive their purge. all attending will be facing deselection, if they weren't already.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] will choke on his sausage when he here’s of these treacherous vermin plotting the downfall of Comrade Jeremy and his merry Momentum chums!!!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
all that's going to do is spur on the Momentum group, they'll love having an coup conspiracy to drive their purge. all attending will be facing deselection, if they weren't already.

Well, whatever happens, there comes a time when you have to stand up and be counted and I reckon that could be soon. It will be interesting to see if anything happens around the time of the Labour conference in late September.
The Conservative party may well be incompetent, but I am seriously worried by the damage a far left Government could do to the country, if the electorate were foolish enough to give them the opportunity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here