Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Joshua v Parker

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What are your views on Wilder v AJ?

Will it happen and who would win?
I think AJ would need to be careful for the first 3 or 4 rounds and then set Wilder up with his double jab before throwing his big right. They're heavyweights though so if A J gets tagged early he could get in trouble. It's a way off though and I can see them both having at least one more before they meet. Surely to much dosh for it not to happen. So AJ stoppage in the 8th

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think AJ would need to be careful for the first 3 or 4 rounds and then set Wilder up with his double jab before throwing his big right. They're heavyweights though so if A J gets tagged early he could get in trouble. It's a way off though and I can see them both having at least one more before they meet. Surely to much dosh for it not to happen. So AJ stoppage in the 8th

Wilder showed he had a good chin in the Ortiz fight. His tactics were to soak up the punches, wait till Ortiz gases out and then blow him away. I can see how that same tactic could be effective against AJ. My money would be on Wilder stoppage in the 11th

If they do have their warm up fights, who do you reckon it'll be? Wilder doesn't seem keen on fighting Whyte and who would fight Joshua? Povetkin?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wilder showed he had a good chin in the Ortiz fight. His tactics were to soak up the punches, wait till Ortiz gases out and then blow him away. I can see how that same tactic could be effective against AJ. My money would be on Wilder stoppage in the 11th

If they do have their warm up fights, who do you reckon it'll be? Wilder doesn't seem keen on fighting Whyte and who would fight Joshua? Povetkin?
Somebody will have to drop a belt soon because of mandatory challengers. Even Brazeale is back in the picture if he wins his eliminator. Ees complicated.
I’ll throw Jarrell Miller into the mix as well as possibly Joshua’s next opponent.

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

AJ - Wilder must happen this year as the mandatories will be on for 2019.

Whyte will fight Povetkin this summer, so either they each have a warm up and then get it on around Xmas, or go for it straight away this summer.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
AJ - Wilder must happen this year as the mandatories will be on for 2019.

Whyte will fight Povetkin this summer, so either they each have a warm up and then get it on around Xmas, or go for it straight away this summer.
Love to see it in summer but sometimes these fights just don’t happen. Remember Lennox Lewes v Riddick Bowe was the obvious match and would have had a huge purse but for what ever reason never happened.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
About time. What an absolute BELL.

If you look in the Moderators Decisions thread it lists his previous aliases. He is/was also Maldini who I remember from the past. He also had similar very aggressive, threatening and abusive traits.

TeflonDon

Banned
Apr 2, 2018
He’s gone

He's not :laugh:

I'll decide if I can post on here or not.As I said banning me is pointless.

Ban me as many times as you want however I will come back when I wish to.
Meanwhile you keep up with your inconsistent moderating and allow that Nazi scum
to continue to post his trash.

After you ban me again I'll be back soon and your mate Herr is going to have
a very bad time :laugh:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
this will throw a spanner in the works

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/43625503

this (it says, i'm no expert)would force AJ to either defend against the winner or relinquish his IBF belt. Seems as though the boxing associations once more are intent on stopping any unification.

If a unification looks likely they usually hold off on ordering mandatory defences. There is just too much money to be made.

TeflonDon

Banned
Apr 2, 2018
If you look in the Moderators Decisions thread it lists his previous aliases. He is/was also Maldini who I remember from the past. He also had similar very aggressive, threatening and abusive traits.

The reason you remember Maldini is because that was my name when you posted that vile post to me for which you
received alot of abuse from countless members. You are vile scum and you and me have unfinished business.:bigwave:

Last edited:

TeflonDon

Banned
Apr 2, 2018
I mean, the reason he won't be banned is because of that post number. Think of all the ad revenue he brings in. NSC have some horribly sketchy mods sometimes.

Agreed.The other mods seems ok but El Presidente is that one asshole mod you find on every forum.
Very inconsistent.They have their buddies who can post what they want then they ban others they don;t like.
It's called being on a power trip.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

This thread was steered back onto a Boxing discussion and your 'arch enemy' had been banned.

Was there any need at 06:28 am to then post the above comments and get the mobbing back on the go?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed.The other mods seems ok but El Presidente is that one asshole mod you find on every forum.
Very inconsistent.They have their buddies who can post what they want then they ban others they don;t like.
It's called being on a power trip.

I'm assume you're being sarcastic?

My take on [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and @ElPresidente is that they're neither confrontational, arrogant or bullying. Plus @ElPresidente provides useful factual stuff on football finance, which crushes guessed bollox.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm assume you're being sarcastic?

My take on [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and @ElPresidente is that they're neither confrontational, arrogant or bullying. Plus @ElPresidente provides useful factual stuff on football finance, which crushes guessed bollox.

He didn't mention Bozza?

I think his concerns are more to do with how there's users on here, who are social friends outside of NSC with some of the mods, who have a sense that they can do and say what they want on here knowing they won't be dealt with by the Mods like others would. Basically power tripping.
According to Renegade1, he's been engaged in a war of words with another user on this thread for sometime now along with claims that this certain user won't be dealt with like Renegade1 has been. It does usually take at least 2 to Tango when there's a Binfest going on.

I'm not defending Renegade1 for his part in this Binfest, but he might have a point in regards to certain users having a power trip on here due to their friendships with certain Mods away from the internet. Don't get me wrong though, the mods on here don't seem that bad at all. I used to have problems with a few of them when I used to act like a jerk on here back in the past, but they're very civil when it comes to fair discussion and they're not ones who join in with the baiting.

I don't think it's wise to support anyone engaged in abusing any member no matter what your views of the target are. Bullies are trying to break their target down for whatever sick reason they have. Being bullied can lead to low self esteem, anxiety, and depression — all legitimate mental health issues. All Bullies get off on trying to make you feel powerless, and when you go back at them, you’re showing them that they’ve hit a nerve. It's a vicious cycle of abuse where the emotionally distressed target falls for the trap, get's targeted by the same users time and time again, then they prey on their target eventually losing their emotions so they can paint his character as a villain, and all to smoke screen their constant online mobbing of this user.

It's easy to look at the user who's getting angry on here, but basing someones actions on how they react to abuse is in no way a fair judgment of what might be happening over a longer space of time.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He didn't mention Bozza?

I think his concerns are more to do with how there's users on here, who are social friends outside of NSC with some of the mods, who have a sense that they can do and say what they want on here knowing they won't be dealt with by the Mods like others would. Basically power tripping.
According to Renegade1, he's been engaged in a war of words with another user on this thread for sometime now along with claims that this certain user won't be dealt with like Renegade1 has been. It does usually take at least 2 to Tango when there's a Binfest going on.

I'm not defending Renegade1 for his part in this Binfest, but he might have a point in regards to certain users having a power trip on here due to their friendships with certain Mods away from the internet. Don't get me wrong though, the mods on here don't seem that bad at all. I used to have problems with a few of them when I used to act like a jerk on here back in the past, but they're very civil when it comes to fair discussion and they're not ones who join in with the baiting.

I don't think it's wise to support anyone engaged in abusing any member no matter what your views of the target are. Bullies are trying to break their target down for whatever sick reason they have. Being bullied can lead to low self esteem, anxiety, and depression — all legitimate mental health issues. All Bullies get off on trying to make you feel powerless, and when you go back at them, you’re showing them that they’ve hit a nerve. It's a vicious cycle of abuse where the emotionally distressed target falls for the trap, get's targeted by the same users time and time again, then they prey on their target eventually losing their emotions so they can paint his character as a villain, and all to smoke screen their constant online mobbing of this user.

It's easy to look at the user who's getting angry on here, but basing someones actions on how they react to abuse is in no way a fair judgment of what might be happening over a longer space of time.

You know what? There’s a lot of sense on this thread if you dig it out. I very much doubt AJ would stand up to the greats of yesteryear in any way but he’s the best of a bad bunch, he’s a nice guy and he’s ours , hence the support.

I suspect the different belts will try and push their mandatory contender but I do expect AJ and Wilder to get it on eventually. And finally the glass jawed Dave Price shouldn’t be let near a ring again for his own safety.

Not really worth getting banned over and reregistering with another user name though is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This thread was steered back onto a Boxing discussion and your 'arch enemy' had been banned.

Was there any need at 06:28 am to then post the above comments and get the mobbing back on the go?

Maybe not. But I genuinely wasn’t expecting our friend to create a 5th account, and go head mental in this thread a second time and issue me with abusive threatening PMs. You live and learn I guess.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I reckon there would be more interest , ppv wise, in a bash up between Herr Tubbs and Renegade 1, rather than Joshua and Povetkin.....punish::guns:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here