Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Biggest game of the season - Crank up the atmosphere

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We have to beat Huddersfield because we're not going to win a game after.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Especially away games-I think we have the 3rd worst away record in all 4 Divisions. This is our best chance to get three points but it will not be easy.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If we lose to Huddersfield it`s not the End as some seem to make out........It is a game we would expect to win but with Southampton taking on Arsenal and Stoke Tottenham can`t see them gaining ground on us !!

We will be 6 points clear of relegation with most below us having only five games to go. IMO we may well have enough points already.

Have you seen how shit Arsenal are? They are worse than when we played them.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
If we lose to Huddersfield it`s not the End as some seem to make out........It is a game we would expect to win but with Southampton taking on Arsenal and Stoke Tottenham can`t see them gaining ground on us !!

We will be 6 points clear of relegation with most below us having only five games to go. IMO we may well have enough points already.

Although it drives me mad and should probably be phased out, can I suggest that for one last time we are all in our seats in time for Fan Zone which will naturally lead to a rousing GOSBTS.

And for one night only because I believe it really did inspire the team last year (I think they miss it...honestly) we must bring back "We're Ron Harway"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The atmosphere will develop naturally if we stop hyping up this game. If posters keep on about it being a must win etc, then nerves and feeling sick will take over instead of actually enjoying it.
Stop stressing and have a few pints.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Although it drives me mad and should probably be phased out, can I suggest that for one last time we are all in our seats in time for Fan Zone which will naturally lead to a rousing GOSBTS.

And for one night only because I believe it really did inspire the team last year (I think they miss it...honestly) we must bring back "We're Ron Harway"

We're on our way
We're on our way
To staying up, we're on our way
How we're gonna do it, I don't know
How we're gonna do it, I don't care
All I know is Brighton's staying up.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Have you seen how shit Arsenal are? They are worse than when we played them.

I found myself getting more and more angry with Arsenal yesterday, as they were so poor in the first half, and it looked as if Stoke might actually win. If they play like that, then Southampton might just get a point - or worse. I suppose it is understandable that the the Europa League is their (only) priority this year, but it is so annoying when we rely on them to beat others at the bottom of the table!
That Stoke could not take advantage and then became so much poorer themselves as the match wore on, probably shows that they are doomed.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So who is going to be the first to start the same thread for the Palace game, biggest game of the season, etc

This is getting boring

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Those of us that went to Huddersfield will know that the entire ground shook with the noise they made. Yes it was orchestrated Yes they had a drum Yes they had clackers but they had a song for every player and the entire ground sang them. It was loud and had us away fans in awe (no matter how we sang we were just beaten back).
The SW corner need to be on their game as well as the entire East.
MAKE SOME NOISE!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Especially away games-I think we have the 3rd worst away record in all 4 Divisions. This is our best chance to get three points but it will not be easy.
We are 3rd worst in the PL away table.

It's handy that Huddersfield are 4th worst.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ooo, ooo, and can we have an opera singer too please. She's brilliant. Pleeeaaase.

Ok so mea culpa. I hadn't read beyond the thread opener & missed other similar comments. But irony aside, to some degree I could understand the naff clackers to create noise (even in the east stand) , but I never did understand the idea of the bloody opera singer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here