Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train disruption from London tonight?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bozza, you at Victoria?

Spoke to BTP. Unsure if the person is dead but if this took place an hour ago its safe to say their either dead or in critical condition and unsafe to move. No idea how "messy" it is either.

The 1613 is still on the screen and the 1632 is expected 1707 which was nearly 20 minutes ago so the screens are ****ed too.

Unable to check work emails right now.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and I were at London Bridge. We're now on the sardine express to East Croydon. I don't think Tony made it on.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I have managed to get on a Brighton train at East Croydon and we have just left. Thanks!

Same train, was held at Croydon due to congestion, did wonder whether you would change there !!

Incident was not fatal, but person taken to hospital with serious injuries, had it of been fatal, lines would have been closed longer.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and I were at London Bridge. We're now on the sardine express to East Croydon. I don't think Tony made it on.

And I'm on a Gatwick express (if it runs) sitting on platform six at Victoria (one for [MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION] there)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Boarded the 16.38 at the pleasantly suave and unpeopled Blackfriars. Bit of a hold-up at Croydon, but only 10 minutes or so. Made the right move getting this one. So there. *snooze*

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And I'm on a Gatwick express (if it runs) sitting on platform six at Victoria (one for [MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION] there)

We've still got the change at East Croydon to negotiate. getting there by kick off looks challenging at the moment

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
[MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] Your train has been pathed in front of the Thameslink train to Brighton, you could change at either Gatwick or Three Bridges but it will be incredibly tight. The train is the same Thameslink service being mentioned above.
Is 'pathed' a verb?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Going to be sent via a slow and long alternative route via South London, if it runs. EDIT - Just left Victoria, unsure which route its going to use as there is 3 possible therefore I cant say where to change.

I took a chance and legged it over from the other platform! My first beer is going to go down well tonight!!

Enjoy it Sir !!!

Is 'pathed' a verb?

Each train gets a path, its derived from that word, basically was allowed to go first.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
London Bridge all trains delayed altho Brighton one saying 17-58 at mo

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
[MENTION=13980]KneeOn[/MENTION] You've been pathed Via Balham on the Fast Lines. Should be a Thameslink at Gatwick shortly after your due to get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here