Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song For the New Season

The Lyricist

Jun 17, 2016
Hi all,

I've just about got over the heartbreak of last season and whilst we await the new fixtures I felt we should take some of this anguish out on our good old friends from Croydon. One thing I was impressed by Sheff Wed fans was the range of songs they had in their repertoire and we certainly need some more. We all hate Palace and I hate Pardew even more so the FA Cup final defeat presents the perfect opportunity to do so:

To the tune of Lord of the Dance

Pardew wherever you may be,
You thought you'd won it at Wemb-er-ley,
Puncheon scored, you did your dance,
But Lingard sat you on your ****ing arse.

Thoughts?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Lets concentrate on the quality of our team and manager, and not concern ourselves with the spunkpuffins up the A23. They are the gift that keeps giving, lets just enjoy it without resorting to, frankly, tinpot songs.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hi all,

I've just about got over the heartbreak of last season and whilst we await the new fixtures I felt we should take some of this anguish out on our good old friends from Croydon. One thing I was impressed by Sheff Wed fans was the range of songs they had in their repertoire and we certainly need some more. We all hate Palace and I hate Pardew even more so the FA Cup final defeat presents the perfect opportunity to do so:

To the tune of Lord of the Dance

Pardew wherever you may be,
You thought you'd won it at Wemb-er-ley,
Puncheon scored, you did your dance,
But Lingard sat you on your ****ing arse.

Thoughts?

It needs a drum.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I quite like the Icelandic HOOOOOOOF song , its perfect for us as it only contains 1 word , HOOOOOOOF .

[yt]0ZbMV6JvL6E[/yt]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here