Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Mark Sutton’s mum says she’s glad he was shot dead in France by hunter

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Typical of the Sun to get their archetypal photo out of mum and daughter looking all forlorn, whilst rolling out the Jeremy Kyle benefit stick, for good measures.
Absolute bollox IMO

I think people should tread very carefully on this thread as a man has sadly died and there’s some half report without evidence that he was a multiple sister rapist... HOWEVER... the need for that photo and the crutch is ridiculous and they look like they’re glad for their 3 grand they got from the Sun for the story. Traumatic to re-tell the story (so elequently) as it may have been...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We have mutual friends from my time in Morzine. Not really sure what to make of this, bloody harsh comments if untrue, but they look the type to sell anything they can to a shit rag paper. Fled the UK... He was only in France ffs

This is very disturbing for me. I actually knew him. My friend used to live with him in Ibiza. He seemed a very nice person. Even more shocked now. Makes you realise what a messed up world we're in.

Being slightly nosey, but very inquisitive, can either of you try and find out more on the allegations? Like if they’re remotely true would be a start or if there’s actually more to it etc...?!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Being slightly nosey, but very inquisitive, can either of you try and find out more on the allegations? Like if they’re remotely true would be a start or if there’s actually more to it etc...?!

MARC’S DAD JOHN SUTTON:

“I have been to police and made a report that these allegations are all lies, completely false, and it’s harassment. This is all about a family feud, it’s bitterness and jealousy, and attention-seeking. I’m devastated they would try to blacken his name now that he’s dead, it’s hard enough to come to terms with how he died. I hope legal action will stop them from causing any more damage.”

From his girlfriend JO WATTS:

“The Marc I knew and loved was a kind, happy, loving man who would do anything for anyone. We were together for 9 years and knew we’d grow old together. We had worked so hard to build up 2 businesses from scratch in the mountains where we made our home – Marc always the creative, ambitious, incredible chef and people person, me supporting him in every way. Marc was so popular in the community, people warmed to him immediately because of his empathy, his adventurous spirit and love of nature – he was always there for his friends and no-one had a bad word to say about him. Of course I’m shattered by his death, his life taken so violently by a hunter while he innocently rode his bike on a popular track. Now to add to all that I’m devastated people have chosen now to make these allegations – nothing to do with how he died – when Marc is not here to defend himself. Marc’s many friends are putting all their efforts into a campaign to make the mountains a safer place for everyone, to make his death count. We won’t allow these allegations to distract us from the important life-and-death work we’re doing to get reform of hunting laws. Innocent people die every year at the hands of these hunters and it has to stop now. If we can save one life, Marc’s death won’t be in vain.

I’d like to thank everyone who has written messages of support – his true friends know the real Marc.”

https://www.morzinesourcemagazine.c...84Swf4pyl8fExjUVl3nON98UWBqSp3jX9bo9Sy-y78P68

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I'll say it again, bloody hell.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Well that took an unexpected turn:-

His sister told The Sun: ‘He was a rapist c*** and I’m glad he’s dead. When I heard he had been killed I felt utter relief, it was a massive burden off my back. I was just relieved he couldn’t hurt us or anyone again. He deserved to be shot like an animal — he was the biggest animal there was.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/17/mark...he-was-shot-dead-in-france-by-hunter-8046179/

Not quite the respectful glowing tribute Ann (if only she'd waited a couple of days) Robinson gave Robert Maxwell.
One for the kidz

I'll look forward to the f*ck-eulogy.

(h/t the bugle)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll look forward to the f*ck-eulogy.

(h/t the bugle)

I can't believe Andy and John couldn't get into the dictionary, it's such a brilliant word.
I've almost worn out the tape of that episode.

Oh what the hell, one more time:-

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For those seemingly desperate to doubt the sister’s story - whilst the details of her story can’t be corroborated, the young Mark was clearly not a nice person.

The recorded facts include:

* His arrest at 11 for threatening a child with a knife.
* His arrest and sectioning as a teenager for threatening his ex and smashing the windows at her house. She is on record describing ‘years of hell’ he subjected her to.
* His six month jail sentence for punching another girlfriend, smashing her eye socket.

Maybe later in life, he sorted himself out, and became a good bloke, but he clearly was far from that at the time.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I think you have to regard him as innocent

On the one hand, you could say, why would the family make up such a story straight after he died if it weren’t true?

On the other there are unanswered questions, which on their own could be answered but taken together put doubt into my mind. So for example, why did they go to the Sun, and apparently never the police, was there any money involved? What is this family feud being talked of, Why the need for such sensational language? Is there any evidence of him having behaved like this elsewhere? Why are there so many other people coming to defend him?

There are occasions where you can in effect judge someone, (or their reputation) as guilty of crimes after they’ve died before a trial. A good example is Savile where there is such irrefutable evidence from so many people that this reputation is rightly for ever tarnished without having had the chance to defend himself in court. I reckon there’s a bit of doubt here.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I would be surprised if any mother told a lie of that scale about her son tbh

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

compofacechampion2018.jpg

I would be surprised if I ever read anything in the Sun that was 100% true, especially with a compo face like to accompany her allegations!

My inclination is to believe that there are 3 sides to this story.

View attachment 101387

I would be surprised if I ever read anything in the Sun that was 100% true, especially with a compo face like to accompany her allegations!

My inclination is to believe that there are 3 sides to this story.

Compo face is a great saying.

I shall use it in future.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Read about Narcisstic mothers and their sick need to smear campaign and character assassinate their victims (often the scapegoat child)

IF mark was this abusive as a child, I wonder what sort of abuse he took to become like he did so young? His mum can't be very nice considering the timing of this outburst, on a crappy tabloid, famous for lies all whilst mark still has family and friends mourning his loss.,

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here