Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
This guy sums it up totally for me

KentishEagle

I’ve not posted on this thread for a while as I decided to watch what was happening instead. One thing is absolutely clear from reading it......

“Together Our Spirit Is Unbreakable” (HF)

Well HF - you’ve certainly managed to break the ‘together’ part..... and some poor people on here their spirit too. Great work considering they’re your fellow fans.

Such hypocrisy I’ve not seen before at CPFC

Absolute joke they are being so heavily supported by the club in my opinion - divide and conquer is surely not supposed to be the mantra of ANY ultra/fanatics group!?!?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Does this mean the 'behind the goal' season ticket holders have been moved?

It has to, and that is pretty ****ish behaviour from the club. You have to assume that the bellends will be asked to choose their patch meaning that those affected just get turfed out.

I wonder how those in charge of the many millions for the new stand feel seeing the main man in charge floundering and pandering to a bunch of prats? Amateur night again.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The funniest thing is that only a handful of their fans REALLY UNDERSTAND how safe standing works.

They don't understand that it will be a 1:1 ratio and that they can't move around and will be allocated a specific seat [emoji33]

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Also, their poor fans that are being shat on need to remember that they don't own their seat for life according to the Place fans.

Double standards of the highest order as I'm sure the HF had their seats in Block B reserved and an allocation of away seats and their seats in this inclusive singing section will be reserved?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The funniest thing is that only a handful of their fans REALLY UNDERSTAND how safe standing works.

They don't understand that it will be a 1:1 ratio and that they can't move around and will be allocated a specific seat [emoji33]

I'll hazard a guess the black clan yoof will be allowed to do whatever they damn well please.
I would say 'tail wagging the dog'
But when the 'dog' in question is just a Chihuahua with a shiny coat it's hardly surprising.

Imagine anyone laying down the law to Mr Bloom.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I'll hazard a guess the black clan yoof will be allowed to do whatever they damn well please.
I would say 'tail wagging the dog'
But when the 'dog' in question is just a Chihuahua with a shiny coat it's hardly surprising.

Imagine anyone laying down the law to Mr Bloom.

That's the thing, as a group of fans we are respectful and not self centered and we don't hang on the hope of a small minority of fans (with huge power) to create an atmosphere.

All you need to do is read their forum(s) to understand that really, the majority them don't have a clue about anything and will make stuff up to fit the agenda. They bring that over here too.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's the thing, as a group of fans we are respectful and not self centered and we don't hang on the hope of a small minority of fans (with huge power) to create an atmosphere.

All you need to do is read their forum(s) to understand that really, the majority them don't have a clue about anything and will make stuff up to fit the agenda. They bring that over here too.
Well to be fair they do seem to have a clue about threats, stalking, being complete ***** and making total fools of themselves. Everything else, not so much.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking forward to Parrish trying to ban any of the Homesdale Seatstealers in the future.

It'll be *everybody out* and Charming will end up caving and having to give them free tickets for life to compensate [emoji38]ol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I genuinely feel sorry for the Palace STHs who’ll be turfed out of their seats for the teens.

I really do enjoy being in the same location in the Amex year after year knowing all the the faces around me. I’d be absolutely gutted to be evicted.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I genuinely feel sorry for the Palace STHs who’ll be turfed out of their seats for the teens.

I really do enjoy being in the same location in the Amex year after year knowing all the the faces around me. I’d be absolutely gutted to be evicted.
Bloom wouldn't do it, that's the difference. They only have this atmosphere, they are clinging on to because with out it they are irrelevant, that's why the majority of fans want it, even tho they dont go to games.

Again, It's a badge because they are irrelevant in all the other areas.

Anyway, I'm glad we have done our part with the petition (They do love a petition, Westham stadium, Benteke with Liverpool which was the funniest and plenty more) because they are now divided and this 'together' mantra as been completely blown out of the water. We are, as a club the epitome of together.

With them, It's Parish and the HF then the rest. [emoji23]

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Palace I know are keen for the HF to move to create this special atmosphere however they feel the club have gone about it in totally the wrong way. They felt any long term STH being moved should be offered a compensation or even reduced ST.
They also think it's a bit short term as with the new stand most fans will move seats anyway.
Funny the mixed feelings, several love the atmosphere created and feel it's become a big part of the club and the match day experience while couple of others hate the drum and bully boy attitude. I know we mock them and rightly so but you can't deny they do create an intimidating atmosphere.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Palace I know are keen for the HF to move to create this special atmosphere however they feel the club have gone about it in totally the wrong way. They felt any long term STH being moved should be offered a compensation or even reduced ST.
They also think it's a bit short term as with the new stand most fans will move seats anyway.
Funny the mixed feelings, several love the atmosphere created and feel it's become a big part of the club and the match day experience while couple of others hate the drum and bully boy attitude. I know we mock them and rightly so but you can't deny they do create an intimidating atmosphere.

I would not describe grown men meeting in car parks to make home made flags and banners intimidating.

Their ‘famous atmosphere’ has been found out for what it is which is less than 100 spurs fans which without Selhurst becomes a morgue. First they stopped their own fans taking their seats at the Amex now they are about to shaft the season ticket holders in the Holmesdale as they have Parish in their pocket

It’s hilarious and completely amateur which is why Albion fans are rightly taking the piss.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know we mock them and rightly so but you can't deny they do create an intimidating atmosphere.
Who does it intimidate? If you look at their home results over the last few years, it's certainly not the opposition plyaers. The Amex is a very welcoming stadium, but our home record is far better (despite a much cheaper squad).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know they almost certainly won't, but it would be interesting to see how this would play out if at the end of this season Palace get relegated. Y'know, since the changes are coming into place next season. Imagine the reaction of being turfed out of your seat only to see the stand half empty (including your seat) because after moving everyone, they found these lots of these kids weren't interested in a championship side.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I would not describe grown men meeting in car parks to make home made flags and banners intimidating.

Their ‘famous atmosphere’ has been found out for what it is which is less than 100 spurs fans which without Selhurst becomes a morgue. First they stopped their own fans taking their seats at the Amex now they are about to shaft the season ticket holders in the Holmesdale as they have Parish in their pocket

It’s hilarious and completely amateur which is why Albion fans are rightly taking the piss.

We are right to take the piss however the 100 or so do lead the rest of the crowd. I hate them with a passion however you can't dispute that the atmosphere created at Selhurst is probably one of the best in the Premier and the reason why Prince Charming wants to bend over backwards for them.
As I said earlier Palace fans feel the atmosphere and singing is an important part of the match day experience, personally I don't care too much for the ultra style malarkey but it works for them.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
The Amex is a very welcoming stadium, but our home record is far better (despite a much cheaper squad).
in his post-Man Utd match TV interview the West Ham captain Mark Noble described The Amex as "a very difficult stadium to go and play at"...

I know players often say similar about whoever they are playing next but I found his choice of words interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here