Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Another thread borne out of jealously as I see it. Must be hard over the past few seasons for you lot to read and hear in the media how well respected our fans and atmosphere is. Why don't some of you get your heads together and try and improve the happy clacky AMEX atmosphere? You walk out to an old marching song that about 20% of your customers know the words to. Ring of fire and Albion...Albion.. (both Liverpool long before you used them) Don't constitute an atmosphere.

State sponsored flag waving twice a season is the highlight for you lot, How sad. I suppose the large amount of two team Tarquin's down there has diluted the passion in the stands. There must be a few of you old school Albion left that might make an effort though? We will be back united soon, Where as the north stand will probably continue to be a wonky wasteland void of any passion or noise.

Get the NSK involved now :D

What a plank you are... your fans are a laughing stock..

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Another thread borne out of jealously as I see it. Must be hard over the past few seasons for you lot to read and hear in the media how well respected our fans and atmosphere is. Why don't some of you get your heads together and try and improve the happy clacky AMEX atmosphere? You walk out to an old marching song that about 20% of your customers know the words to. Ring of fire and Albion...Albion.. (both Liverpool long before you used them) Don't constitute an atmosphere.

State sponsored flag waving twice a season is the highlight for you lot, How sad. I suppose the large amount of two team Tarquin's down there has diluted the passion in the stands. There must be a few of you old school Albion left that might make an effort though? We will be back united soon, Where as the north stand will probably continue to be a wonky wasteland void of any passion or noise.

:moo:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Keep on believing while the rest of the football world laughs at you. Cling on to the complete delusion that anyone could be jealous with regard to anything about your joke club.

Poor Palace, it's all you have......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Unfortunately for you, it's anything but. The famous Selhurst atmosphere has been cruelly exposed for what we always said it was: 100 or so blokes in black tops with a drum.

Now these "Palace forever" sorts decided that forever ended when they didn't get their own way and have upped sticks and taken their drum home, your fans have been in utter dismay that there is nothing at all left. Now I could spend a few minutes popping over to a Palace forum and/or searching twitter for the choice quotes that highlight this but, frankly, I can't be arsed. If you've not read the same, then you've had your head up your arse for the last few weeks.

It's an utter delight to see this all being aired in public, and it will be interesting to see how it pans out. I feel sorry for those long-standing STHs in the middle of the Lower Holmesdale right now though with, it seems, the rest of Palace's support turning on them and beginning to blame them that the Selhurst Park now has about as much atmosphere as the moon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Sorry but after some deliberation the only words that spring to mind are "what a sad deluded muppet" :rolleyes:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I suppose the large amount of two team Tarquin's down there has diluted the passion in the stands. There must be a few of you old school Albion left that might make an effort though? We will be back united soon,

And which United do you mean? Seems Tarquin has been turning up at Selhurst Park for a few years now. Look at the proud fan in the home end wearing his clubs colours and cheering on his United idols :)

article-2252671-00EE3E2400000190-91_634x425[1].jpg

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

It's hard to know where to start with that gurgling dogsnot. Clearly it was written with no concept of self-awareness.

Believe me, Brighton fans may be many things - but envious of Palace's pretend atmosphere, created by 100 Spurs fans dressed like a Blakes 7 convention, and a plastic dustbin? Hmmm... no. The hilarious thing is - so many of you lot want those children back, as if you can't or won't take any responsibility for making some noise yourselves, you bone idle gobshites.

Your post is best wiped away with some Andrex.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
No you thick ****, I live in Leeds, moved up here 15 years ago from Brighton. I've seen better come backs on your mums face

Do you pop along to Leeds though? You know just to watch a bit of football? Things are looking up for them this season it seems, The city must be buzzing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you a Leeds fan as well as Brighton?

I think that qualifies as the lamest comeback on NSC this year, why not stop embarrassing yourself and feck off back to a Palace forum where your gormless posts won't stand out quite so badly.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Do you pop along to Leeds though? You know just to watch a bit of football? Things are looking up for them this season it seems, The city must be buzzing.

I have been to Elland Road yes, but only when we (Brighton incase you are wondering) were playing there. I'd have no other reason to go there. And while you are pursuing the subject of two team tarquins dont forget that the main leader of the HF is a SPURS fan

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
It's hard to know where to start with that gurgling dogsnot. Clearly it was written with no concept of self-awareness.

Believe me, Brighton fans may be many things - but envious of Palace's pretend atmosphere, created by 100 Spurs fans dressed like a Blakes 7 convention, and a plastic dustbin? Hmmm... no. The hilarious thing is - so many of you lot want those children back, as if you can't or won't take any responsibility for making some noise yourselves, you bone idle gobshites.

Your post is best wiped away with some Andrex.

Some of my Albion related facts seem to have hit a nerve here. Have a good evening Large one.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I have been to Elland Road yes, but only when we (Brighton incase you are wondering) were playing there. I'd have no other reason to go there. And while you are pursuing the subject of two team tarquins dont forget that the main leader of the HF is a SPURS fan

Who is the leader of the HF?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There's now a snazzy new website supporting all of this drumfoolery. And all the supporter groups (there's dozens of em!) have combined to insist it must happen.
ie: a new singing section created by existing season ticket holders moving somewhere else. Poor old Parish.
http://wearetheholmesdale.com/

Would it be naughty to write rude things in the box and press submit (again and again)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I think that qualifies as the lamest comeback on NSC this year, why not stop embarrassing yourself and feck off back to a Palace forum where your gormless posts won't stand out quite so badly.

I'll see that previously lame 'come back'...

... and raise you this even worse one.

Hats off for trying to beat his own records at stupidity. That takes talent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here