Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Allied with Izquierdo, March, etc, we suddenly have pace, giving us the potential to get back that brilliant counter attacking football of CH we saw in the Championship.

And we’ve yet to see anything like the best from Ali-J. We might have to get used to this ‘top half of the Premier League thing’ you know!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And we’ve yet to see anything like the best from Ali-J. We might have to get used to this ‘top half of the Premier League thing’ you know!

Not bad at all, just 16 months into PL football, on a relatively modest budget compared to others.

Yet again the winning combination of midfield generals is:

Bloom - Barber - Hughton - Winstanley.

Whilst Fulham, Palace, etc fall prey to persuasive bullshitters (agents).

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He's everything we hoped CMS would be in the Championship.

£5m as well? ****ing bargain.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Montoya, Bernardo, Balogun, Bissouma and Andone all instrumental in beating Palace and effectively securing PL status.

I hope the recruitment team each had a celebratory glass of something nice tonight...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This lad will prove to be an absolute steal for 5 million. Just stop to think for one moment a La Liga and international striker who is just 25 years old for 5 million. I almost feel guilty for Depotivo. We mugged them

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anyway, can we still talk about Andone on this thread? Romania have 2 friendlies coming up. Chile on Friday and Finland next Tuesday. Could be an opportunity to see him in action.

I pray he is not selected for his country.........not yet.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
This lad will prove to be an absolute steal for 5 million. Just stop to think for one moment a La Liga and international striker who is just 25 years old for 5 million. I almost feel guilty for Depotivo. We mugged them

It was because of his contract buy-out clause on relegation. I wonder how much he got as a signing-on fee though?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He's already made 21 international appearances. First called up in 2015.

I’m thinking injuries ....... purely selfish now that he is back in shape.

Farewell Andone.

Imho this @ 1:28 equals any Albion goal I’ve seen, especially in context.

Yes still for me in top three best ever Albion goals I've seen.

I know the guys cards have been marked for some time but can't believe we let him go as a free agent just two days after we fielded a side with no recognised striker. Considering Andone was in the squad first game but didn't play too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here