Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Syrian refugee attacked at Huddersfield school

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Your wasting your breath on some of these people on here.
They just love calling people with a different political view than them, Right Wing and Racist.
I expect a few of them even support Corbyn and we know who he has been seen in company with over the years, but that's fine as the company he kept only murdered innocent civilians and Soldiers

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

People can be right wing and not racist, just as people can be left-wing and racist, or, indeed, liberal to all intents and purposes but still racist.

The people under discussion here are clearly right wing AND racist.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:laugh:

So smart you have your own definition of racism. :thumbsup:

I said he is islamophobic and racist. I have provided examples of both. It’s probably best you drop it now, flowerpot. It really doesn’t take long to show Tommy Robinson and his supporters up for what they are. Racist fools.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Most sensible people would accept that Islamophobia is Racist, while being aware that white anglo-saxons are capable of being Muslim as well. Not everything is black and white!
Islamophobia isn't racist; it's religious prejudice/hatred/intolerance, but not racist - Islam isn't a race.

N.B. Before anybody goes off on one, I am not in favour of Islamophobia, or defending it, just pointing out a misuse of words. Pedantic, maybe, but that doesn't bother me! :)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
People can be right wing and not racist, just as people can be left-wing and racist, or, indeed, liberal to all intents and purposes but still racist.

Great statement, so true. Do not conflate general political leaning, with the race prejudices of individuals amongst the far left and right.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've had much worse multiple times at school.
Can I have £100k?

Multiple times at school you were assaulted, resulting in broken limbs? then whilst those breaks were still healing you were head-butted to the floor on multiple occasions and had water forced down your throat!?

Really?

I suggest you consult a lawyer, and go after the relevant LEA. Assuming you have a record of all those hospital visits, school meetings, etc, I'd say you'll be in line for a sizeable compensation payment of your own.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Multiple times at school you were assaulted, resulting in broken limbs? then whilst those breaks were still healing you were head-butted to the floor on multiple occasions and had water forced down your throat!?

Really?

I suggest you consult a lawyer, and go after the relevant LEA. Assuming you have a record of all those hospital visits, school meetings, etc, I'd say you'll be in line for a sizeable compensation payment of your own.
So you are saying the so called Racist Bully broke the lads arm now ??

Please enlighten us where you gleaned this new information from ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So you are saying the so called Racist Bully broke the lads arm now ??

Please enlighten us where you gleaned this new information from ?

1. I didn't say the same lad broke the boy's arm. It is universally reported that he is recovering from a break, suffered in a previous incident.

2. Why have you referred to the racist bully, as a 'so called' racist bully? On which aspect are you suggesting there is some doubt?

Shameful.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That he didn't finish him off?
There are some real idiots in this board at the moment. Just trying to find any angle to claim it wasn’t racist. Even utterly irrelevantly claiming they had worse treatment at school. Which even if true (it isn’t) how does that mean it’s okay to do it now? Utterly astonishing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here