Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton owned by Puel

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why didn’t they win then ?

Because being a goal down, reduced to ten men with over an hour to go, and pretty much out-played up to that point, coming back to get a draw and salvage an away point is a moral victory, would you not agree?
It also helps when one manager makes timeous substitutions that positively affect the game, and the other one doesn't. And even you have to admit that's what happened today.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
CH was taught a coaching lesson today by Puel. We were so predictable and disappointing, it was an inevitable outcome. Huge 2 points dropped.

Hopefully we learnt how to play away from home with 10 men though following our surrender against Cardiff, but I doubt it.
Pascal was onside when rounded keeper 2-0 not Hughtons fault the linesman is inept. That would of been game over and job done also their player was offside when fouled #joke

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Because being a goal down, reduced to ten men with over an hour to go, and pretty much out-played up to that point, coming back to get a draw and salvage an away point is a moral victory, would you not agree?
It also helps when one manager makes timeous substitutions that positively affect the game, and the other one doesn't. And even you have to admit that's what happened today.

There’s being fed up with a frustrating point - agreed.
Or conclude as a result that Hughton is bobbins at tactics, subs and everything else compared to Puel etc who still came away with only a point.

I’m more of the former

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Or conclude as a result that Hughton is bobbins at tactics, subs and everything else compared to Puel etc who still came away with only a point.

Only a point!!!

You go 1-0 down, have a man sent off and are in a massive hole. Then change things to dominate the game. Seems to me like you are streets ahead of your opponent to me.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Only a point!!!

You go 1-0 down, have a man sent off and are in a massive hole. Then change things to dominate the game. Seems to me like you are streets ahead of your opponent to me.

Yep. They turned it round . Good for them. Really frustrating for Albion and me who watched it.
Leicester have 3 more points than Albion this season.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Getting sick of these keyboard warriors. Tell you what, when you get what you crave for why don't you apply for the job? You idiots know so much about how we need to play, do it, go on, lets see you HELMETS do better, go on!
When you finally get what you want
(the best manager we've ever had, hounded out), you will realise we are LIMITED with the players we have. I can't wait for you pricks calling for his head, to get what you want. Questioning his tactics, thinking that's gonna help the team. Thinking we're underachieving, have a look at yourself! EMBARRASSING! GROW UP, MAN UP!
MILLIONS OF FANS IN THIS COUNTRY WOULD LOVE TO BE IN OUR POSITION.
Maybe its you guys and not Hughton who doesnt know anything about football. Yes today was disappointing, but get over it. Your selfish, and when you get what you want (lets face it, after enough tantrums you'll get what you desire) WE All will regret it.

LETS STICK TOGETHER AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM, LIKE WE DID NOT SO LONG AGO, MARCHING ALONG THE SEAFRONT. AND LETS GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND THE BEST MANAGER BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION HAS EVER HAD!!

SEAGULLLLLS!
UTA

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There’s being fed up with a frustrating point - agreed.

I’m more of the former
Well, let's just look at subs then. CH certainly came out 2nd. best with subs today. Puel brought on one who instantly made his team look more dangerous, and scored the equaliser, plus one who won the pen. from which the other sub scored. Whereas our last minute, too-late-to-have-any-effect subs.......came on too late to have any effect.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Well, let's just look at subs then. CH certainly came out 2nd. best with subs today. Puel brought on one who instantly made his team look more dangerous, and scored the equaliser, plus one who won the pen. from which the other sub scored. Whereas our last minute, too-late-to-have-any-effect subs.......came on too late to have any effect.

Yep. I know . I watched it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Getting sick of these keyboard warriors. Tell you what, when you get what you crave for why don't you apply for the job? You idiots know so much about how we need to play, do it, go on, lets see you HELMETS do better, go on!
When you finally get what you want
(the best manger we've ever had, hounded out), you will realise we are LIMITED with the players we have. I can't wait for you pricks calling for his head, to get what you want. Questioning his tactics, thinking that's gonna help the team. Thinking we're underachieving, have a look at yourself! EMBARRASSING! GROW UP, MAN UP!
MILLIONS OF FANS IN THIS COUNTRY WOULD LOVE TO BE IN OUR POSITION.
Maybe its you guys and not Hughton who doesnt know anything about football. Yes today was disappointing, but get over it. Your selfish, and when you get what you want (lets face it, after enough tantrums you'll get what you desire) WE All will regret it.

LETS STOCK TOGETHER AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND THE BEST MANAGER BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION HAS EVER HAD!!

SEAGULLLLLS!
UTA

Yeh, let's all stock together. Thank goodness we've got you to put NSC in its place.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep. I know . I watched it.

Bloody hell CJ - that's as near as I've ever seen you get to agreeing with someone just ever-so-slightly critical of the management of the Albion! And before you ask, no, I'm not in favour of anybody out at the moment - though maybe the Albion time is up for Suttner and Schelotto if there are any takers.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

I wish you types would wake up, we are not tactically adequate to manage a game successfully, even when it is handed out on a plate.
It was easier to win this game than to get a draw or lose, it looked like we were the team playimg as if we were down to 10 men.
It isn’t good enough and if you are happy with it then it just shows how low your levels of expectation are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here