Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
There's no doubting his ability its just his attitude that's lacking . He's one of those players who likes to make a point and today he did . He might even come back to us in the summer you never know .

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
He's always got that ability about him. It's just we never got to see it in a Brighton shirt. He is always on loan by the way.

Dec 29, 2011
I've just finished talking to Dobbie and he was gutted with the reception he got. He went on to say how he tried to stay with the club and really didn't want to leave.... It got a few glares from his team mates. Stayed GP almost ruined his career. Seemed a very genuine and humble guy.

A post on The Argus website, I for one believe it.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don't know why we have to boo old players, fair enough if they join palace like Murray, but not Dobbie, he might not have set the world alight for us but didn't deserve the negativity.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
There's no doubting his ability its just his attitude that's lacking . He's one of those players who likes to make a point and today he did . He might even come back to us in the summer you never know .

Too short for Tony P no physical presence either
Will be out the door permanently
If someone is daft enough to pay his over inflated wages
Or more likely on loan AGAiN
If not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here