Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
not even slightly amusing 1/10 like all your other efforts so far
Regards
DR
Genuine question. The Bristol element said something like "rather than fighting each other, we are all marching together" :lolol:

What I'm asking is, does that mean they will all go back to fighting each other now the football is back on.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
With a wet lettuce like you ,you can't blame us
Regards
DR

well hopefully all that marching between pubs you have planned (I'll give them a lifespan of two more marches before they disappear for good) the weight should fall off. I'm glad you have found a reason to leave your bedroom.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
well hopefully all that marching between pubs you have planned (I'll give them a lifespan of two more marches before they disappear for good) the weight should fall off. I'm glad you have found a reason to leave your bedroom.

It won't make march 4.

Extremism should be stopped by march 3. The terrorists hadn't realised we didn't like what they were doing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's been like this for as long as I can remember. I'm 32 and all I recall from reading the papers / seeing bits of Parliamentary stuff on the news was a bunch of people jeering and shouting at each other. Nobody actually debating an issue; just slinging shit at each other. It's utter cack.

I mean everywhere, not just parliament. Online. The papers. In person. So tribal, red v blue, white v black, goodies v baddies, NO context, NO nuance. So depressing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Genuine question. The Bristol element said something like "rather than fighting each other, we are all marching together" :lolol:

What I'm asking is, does that mean they will all go back to fighting each other now the football is back on.

No, there will be no more fighting each other at football until the terrorists stop terrorising.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not heard that one , think you just made it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some views like "being a bit nicer to poor people" now equate to "dangerous radical lefty" nowadays. Everything is insanely polarised, the standard of debate really is piss poor, and has just become labelling, name-calling and points scoring. It's SO ****ing boring.

Jan 30, 2008
What action are you waiting for?
Removing or limiting the privileges of known extremists in this country, authorities more than happy to ban people from football matches and leaving the country on certain dates yet doing nothing to people that wish to Kill us ?
Regards
DR

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Removing or limiting the privileges of known extremists in this country, authorities more than happy to ban people from football matches and leaving the country on certain dates yet doing nothing to people that wish to Kill us ?
Regards
DR

Apart from the amazing success rate of foiling terrorist plots before they happen and locking people up.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Regards
DR
Presumably this would apply to all extremists, including right-wing extremists like Tommy Robinson?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Regards
DR

How do you define an "extremist"?

I'm sure that there were people on that march who might be described as extremists - should they have their privileges limited? Should they be removed (and to where)?

It all sounds very easy but once you get down to the practicalities it is not so straightforward.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He wasn't on the march, he was acting a journalist reporting for rebel media

Ah.

Completely different.

I was thrown by all the photos of him smiling and posing with people on the march.

I was also thrown by his comment "I'm happy we were able to attend and report on what those marching with the FLA really believe"

Clearly he is not pro FLA at all.

thanks.

ps - I said he was 'at' the match in my original post. Not 'on'

Last edited:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Ah.

Completely different.

I was thrown by all the photos of him smiling and posing with people on the march. Clearly he wasn't involved at all or pro FLA.

thanks.

As he said he wasn’t invited on the March as he was reporting for his Rebel TV thing he does
Actually there were a few words between him and One of the main organisers saying he wasn’t welcome etc

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Regards
DR

Judging by some of the posts on this thread, you FLA chaps believe anyone not on these marches is an extremist. So with your 'if your not with us your against us' rhetoric how do you define extremist?

I would suggest that an extremist is someone who is trying to perpetuate the conflict between Muslim and non Muslim. I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest that there are some (like Tommy Robinson) on the march who fall into that category.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/jt201617/jtselect/jtrights/756/756b.pdf

Here is the government counter extremism policy, I must admit that i haven't read it as i don't really have a problem with how the government tackle extremeism. As you lot obviously do though perhaps you could quote the parts to think are inadequate and offer your groups demands in their place?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Football Lads Alliance March last Saturday..Total Media Blackout..

At least 30k on the march and again no mainstream media wanted to report it, Why ??

A BBC reporter was there but when asked if he was going to show it he refused to give an answer.

The mainstream media are clearly not doing their job,,, and they wonder why so many people do not trust them.:facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here