Where do I say the march is rubbish ???
Never said you did. Read it again.
Who are the worrying characters then
Its well publicised. Read up about it.
Do you know them personally
No. Thankfully.
What are your views ?
Of what? Extremism? Yeah its not my favourite thing
Are you happy to have know Terrorists preaching on our streets ??
Nope. Next question.
What shall the group call itself and shall we ask you if the name they came up with is OK with you ?
Up to them what they call it. I can still hold the opinion it is exclusive, comical and holds connotations.
What have you ever done for your country ?
Not broken the law. Paid my taxes. Or is "serving in the forces" the only answer you will accept? I get the feeling it is.
Yes Jo Cox was killed by a nutter but you are instantly tarring 30,000 other people with the same brush and also saying that every person on that march is a football hooligan
Please read my post again. I never said that and was very careful to do so.
You need to stop watching your old videos of Green Street and get out a bit more I reckon.
Never seen it
Just because some football fans and Veterans get together in a demonstration against these despicable acts being carried out and planned still in the UK in your opinion they shouldn’t be allowed to demonstrate about it in Public ?
I never said that and would never dare dream suggest people dont have the right to peaceful protest. Please stop completely misquoting me.

Clearly, we are not going to agree clearly, which is fine. I hope the marches continue to be peaceful and the worrying aspects i fear do not appear.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If someone in government at least recognises and speaks up about what all of us are peacefully demonstrating against then and promises some kind of action then it’s a job well done

To repeat [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION]'s question - What are you demonstrating against?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
No shit Sherlock!!

It doesn't answer the question. Just rambles on about:

It's nice to have a get together and meet new people (that's genuinely the first reason given :lolol:)
The govt should do more against terrorism (like what?)
Tackling Islam
We don't have freedom of speech (yes we do)
Feminists aren't helping
It's the left's fault
AI (?)
Cryptocurrencies (?)
UN central control
The Rothschilds (?)
Rotherham was bad
Sharia Banking in London (that bit made me laugh - when she says "That's all I know really...")
Indoctrination in universities

Are you seriously happy with that video being your explanation of what the demo was all about?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Isn't that how it works these days ?

If you don't agree with lefty liberals you MUST be a Nazi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And vice versa..

if you're not a racist **** you must be a wishy washy liberal lefty

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Where do I say the march is rubbish ???
I’m also not asking you to like anyone FLA or a Terrorist !!
Who are the worrying characters then ??
Do you know them personally or is it what you have read in the papers?
What are your views ?
Are you happy to have know Terrorists preaching on our streets ??
What shall the group call itself and shall we ask you if the name they came up with is OK with you ?
What have you ever done for your country ?
Yes Jo Cox was killed by a nutter but you are instantly tarring 30,000 other people with the same brush and also saying that every person on that march is a football hooligan
You need to stop watching your old videos of Green Street and get out a bit more I reckon.

Just because some football fans and Veterans get together in a demonstration against these despicable acts being carried out and planned still in the UK in your opinion they shouldn’t be allowed to demonstrate about it in Public ?

It’s people like you that are our future and I fear the worse if that’s the case

I think you're missing his point.

Again, we ask, what is the POINT of this march, given that we ALL obviously hate terrorism? What is the march trying to achieve? Genuine question.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Binary politics is poison IMHO. How can you have proper debate with this shit?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It has completely ruined politics, and become so much more prevalent in the last few years. It's REALLY boring and childish.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seems to me that certain people on here are quite happy with our open door policy when it comes to letting every known suspect into our country
You are the sorting people who will put your blinkers on and also bury your head in the sand until something of a terrorist nature happens in your doorstep
Then you will be the first to whinge and whine and say why wasn’t any action taken against these people etc
It was a peaceful protest by people of all races, colours, creeds and also happen to be football fans as well with no arrests at all.
There were Veterans there as well, people who were prepared to lay their life on the line for this country and our democratic society, which allows marches like this to take place.
Yes there are a lot of bald men there but if you loose your hair as you get older that’s what happens to you
Seems a lot of you have never demonstrated against anything you didn’t like in your lives to me, your just happy to let things happen in our country as long as it doesn’t upset your sad little routines in life!

There are quite a few Albion fans who are part of the FLA including me
Yes I’m bald, yes I’m an Albion Fan, Yes I’m also a proud Veteran of the Armed Forces
Does that make me a racist/Nazi or just someone who is fed up with successive governments doing nothing to protect my life, my families life and all other lives of people in this great country of ours ??

You seem alive to me.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It has completely ruined politics, and become so much more prevalent in the last few years. It's REALLY boring and childish.

It's been like this for as long as I can remember. I'm 32 and all I recall from reading the papers / seeing bits of Parliamentary stuff on the news was a bunch of people jeering and shouting at each other. Nobody actually debating an issue; just slinging shit at each other. It's utter cack.

Jan 30, 2008
Have all the members of the FLA decided to permanently stop extreme behaviour towards one another or was it just for this one weekend where they didn't have any football to go to?

A bit like the WWI xmas day football match.....just much less heroic.....and much less hair......and quite a bit fatter.....and smelling of stella
not even slightly amusing 1/10 like all your other efforts so far
Regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
It's been like this for as long as I can remember. I'm 32 and all I recall from reading the papers / seeing bits of Parliamentary stuff on the news was a bunch of people jeering and shouting at each other. Nobody actually debating an issue; just slinging shit at each other. It's utter cack.
It's all in Black and white ,Just waiting for Government action on the issues we're faced with in this country
Regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here