Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never punch a Polish groundworker

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Surely there are some circumstances where it is ok to punch a polish ground worker? What if he's trying to kill your grand mother for example?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Surely there are some circumstances where it is ok to punch a polish ground worker? What if he's trying to kill your grand mother for example?

Tonight's the night - They won 6 - 1. They are all zonked out fast asleep blitzed drunk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Long story short groundworkers are a breed apart. A mate who I went to the '83 finals with and at the time sold cake to stores became one and transformed into a brute. At the end of his shift he'd carry a sledge hammer over his shoulder into the Golden Cross. Can't ever recall him getting into a fight. :catfight:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just like to say I was pleased that we had the Poles in Spitfires and Hurricanes during the WW2 also a squadron was based at Plumton. Many Polish pepole settled in England after the War who would have like to have gone home but couldn't due to the Russians. They have integrated are part of what makes this country great.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Many years ago a couple of mates of mine were having a minor disagreement over a bird. One was an Irish groundworker, the other was not. On a Friday night in the pub, the Irish lad had had a few too many and was spark out slumped over the table. The other bloke decided that was the perfect time to get what he saw as his revenge re the bird and caught him with a sly punch. Big mistake. They did make up the following day though. :kiss:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just like to say I was pleased that we had the Poles in Spitfires and Hurricanes during the WW2 also a squadron was based at Plumton. Many Polish pepole settled in England after the War who would have like to have gone home but couldn't due to the Russians. They have integrated are part of what makes this country great.

My best mate's dad Johann (sp) was in the Dutch Free Airforce flying a spitfire. He was a lovely bloke and was an acountant for the local Catholic Diocese in New Church Rd Hove. Funnily enough his son and me both became acountants and by chance both worked out of the same office in Saudi Arabia albeit at different times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here