Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan told to F off by Jim Jeffries

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
With all due respect, it's idiots like you that have ruined NSC in the last few years. Turning every thread into some anger fueled right wing diatribe filled with vitriol and unchecked aggression. I don't generally believe in censorship or bannings so it'd be a poor show in my part if I wished Bozza would just ban some of you trolls but it would be rather nice if you lot just ****ed off back to whatever right wing faction's forum where your particular brand of vile rhetoric and nonsense is accepted. The zeitgeist may be leaning to the right at the moment but it won't always be the case. The wheel always comes back round and the emboldened right, enjoying their day in the sun, will be put back in their place.
The world faces many problems and it's human nature that fascism and the right appeal to, shall we say, the lowest common denominator who lack insight or the wherewithall to come up with a better solution than "**** you, me first".
However, it's pretty clear you don't really believe your ranting and are just indulging in a spot of trolling. A waste of everyone's time but each to their own.

Get back in your box.....JCL

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Join date Jan 2016 .. assume you mean't last few months :wink:

Can you confirm you don't really mean ... all due respect you mean none and when you say you don't really believe in censorship or bannings you really mean you would prefer NSC to be a lovely fluffy liberal/left echo chamber and you are still miffed after recieving a recent ban for being a tedious troll.

:p

You are aware you can view NSC for as long as you wish without signing up? And FYI I was temporarily blocked for "circumventing the swear filter".

P.S: i before e except after c when it sounds like eee

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hmmm:
-- "lock her up"
-- "drain the swamp"
-- "carpet-bomb ISIS"
-- "build a wall ... and make Mexico pay for it"
-- "make America great again"

There's five things he said he'd do, that he hasn't. I'm glad that he's not doing some of them, but it just goes to show that you're speaking drivel in this post, which at least points to consistency. Care to point to five things he'd said he'd do that he is doing, or is that too much for you or him?

He has only been President for 3 weeks,not 8 years.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
With all due respect, it's idiots like you that have ruined NSC in the last few years. Turning every thread into some anger fueled right wing diatribe filled with vitriol and unchecked aggression. I don't generally believe in censorship or bannings so it'd be a poor show in my part if I wished Bozza would just ban some of you trolls but it would be rather nice if you lot just ****ed off back to whatever right wing faction's forum where your particular brand of vile rhetoric and nonsense is accepted. The zeitgeist may be leaning to the right at the moment but it won't always be the case. The wheel always comes back round and the emboldened right, enjoying their day in the sun, will be put back in their place.
The world faces many problems and it's human nature that fascism and the right appeal to, shall we say, the lowest common denominator who lack insight or the wherewithall to come up with a better solution than "**** you, me first".
However, it's pretty clear you don't really believe your ranting and are just indulging in a spot of trolling. A waste of everyone's time but each to their own.

4 likes.Is that all your extra NSC personae,or are there more?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I remeber how smug he was, when editing The Daily Mirror, mocking the Murdoch press for phone hacking, then . . . oh my!

He has charisma, and a brass neck, which means he can weasel his way through the cesspit of populist telly and publishing, where face-recognition and an ability to keep the sound coming out of the cake hole are enough to guarantee being invited back; grease for cash. He doesn't care about some bloke giving him the finger on telly; he's just working out how much this will increase his fee for the next time he parks his $2000 dollar suited arse on a couch in front of a camera.

Don't forget this little bit of weaselling....http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/743843.stm

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
to be honest Jim Jeffries has been probably the most in your face comedian doing the rounds for the last 3 or 4 years......very dark , crude , and as you say foul mouthed....he has a massive following

so does trump,both could be looked upon as very lucky...there is hope for all of us.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Guys! Squabballllliiing, bickerrrring! We never used to be like this!

Lets take a moment to consider something that can momentarily unite the left and right.

Someone called out Piers Morgan for the self serving, two faced, toadying social climber that we all know him to be. He did it in a very blunt aussie way that was very difficult for the turd to have any comeback to. Surely we can all just share the moment before going back to the battle. I bet even Trump doesn't really like him and had a wry smile that he came out looking like the suck-up he is.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He has only been President for 3 weeks,not 8 years.

Given your profound intellectual stature, perhaps you can let us all know just how many of those five things he'll get round to doing in this appetising eight years. And can [MENTION=5729]sir albion[/MENTION] not speak for himself, and has to defer to your impeccable authoritativeness when posed a question?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You are aware you can view NSC for as long as you wish without signing up? And FYI I was temporarily blocked for "circumventing the swear filter".

P.S: i before e except after c when it sounds like eee

Yes .. although I can't quite see you patiently watching day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year without joining in. :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Given your profound intellectual stature, perhaps you can let us all know just how many of those five things he'll get round to doing in this appetising eight years. And can [MENTION=5729]sir albion[/MENTION] not speak for himself, and has to defer to your impeccable authoritativeness when posed a question?

In 8 years time we will both know,same as neither of us knows now,or perhaps you know all?As to the other part of your question,perhaps he might have been intimidated by an internet boor,and had to find a safe spot to shelter.Or,alternatively,you might have bored him to sleep.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
In 8 years time we will both know,same as neither of us knows now,or perhaps you know all?As to the other part of your question,perhaps he might have been intimidated by an internet boor,and had to find a safe spot to shelter.Or,alternatively,you might have bored him to sleep.

Profs don't give one about spelling, grammar, logic, and so on these days.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yes, it'a an awful site but can be handy to get a quick look at a vid. Obviously in this case it was the video I was after, not Buzzfeed's comments on it.

But thanks again for another stunning post that can join the canon of quick-witted, insightful, social commentary you have amassed over the months since Brexit and the weeks since Trump's election.

Spoken like a triggered buzzfeed user :clap:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why is everyone diagnosing people with 'narcissistic personality disorder' as the moment?

It's very hard to spot NPD. Narcissists are very much Psychopathic. They don't feel emotions and they don't care either. Some of the nicest people you'll meet in life are narcissists. They often want to please you by saying all the things you want to hear so that they can begin their weird and sick mind game obsession on you in order to control. They live a life of sadness and jealousy. They will rub salt into your sore wound whilst telling you they love you. Read up on covert narcissists, they're the worst and most dangerous.

Someone like Gary Lineker comes across far more of a Narcissist than PM.

Piers Morgan is probably the opposite to a narcissists. I'd say he is just someone who lacked attention when he was a child.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here