Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever owned/worn another nation's football shirt (or similar)

Have you or do you wear a shirt or t-shirt of another nation's football team?

• Yes I have/do/would

Votes: 105 67.3%
  • No I haven't/don't/wouldn't

Votes: 51 32.7%

• Total voters

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Mum is Welsh, and she bought me Wales away kit when I was about 9. image.jpg

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
England & Holland but then again i do have dual nationality

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I haven't but both my boys had Polish and Irish shirts as kids. They were given as presents from relatives from countries concerned.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Think I've got Brazil, Italy (impulse buy because it looked good), USA and for some reason a Saudi Arabia one (It was a present from someone who worked over there, kind of topical I guess). Also a fake Netherlands one with 'Gullit' on the back

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Nope, I am English.

I don't get why you would wear a shirt from another country, it would be like wearing a shirt from a different club and I wouldn't do that either.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Just before the first Amex game, I couldn't believe my luck when I found a retro Uruguay shirt in a charity shop in London Road. Wore it to games during Gus's reign.
Dont know what to do with it now.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Yes a Denmark 86 Cup shirt and a Denmark 92 Euro Championship shirt. But then my Mothers Danish so.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
I have lived and worked in a handful of Eastern European countries. During that period I purchased and was seen wearing the shirt of both Croatia and Russia. I even wore the Russia shirt at Old Trafford and Anfield whilst lending my support to Russia at Euro 96.

I had (probably still got it actually) the Soviet Union 89-91 shirt. Looking back, it looked eerily like our chewit wrapper shirt.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
I was born there, so me too-ish
Never worn an England shirt though

I was borth there too, a town called Breda. My mothers side is English and been here since i was three years old. Can't actually wear any of my Holland shirts any more though, one is signed by Kluivert and the other by Koeman. Actually don't own an England shirt any more, in fact i haven't since i was a kid.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just before the first Amex game, I couldn't believe my luck when I found a retro Uruguay shirt in a charity shop in London Road. Wore it to games during Gus's reign.
Dont know what to do with it now.

For some reason old Uruguay shirts make good money on ebay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here