Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thanx did all of this but still would not allow, he is a season ticket holder as well, will call office in morn,thanx.

Have you purchased for F&F before, just wondering in case you haven't registered both ways (ie your F&F have to log into their own account and add you as a F&F first before you can see them)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[/B]

Thanx that could possibly be the reason why, will try this :thumbsup:

How far were you getting in my process?

If you get to assigning owners for the tickets and the people you're trying to buy for aren't listed, then it could be as [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] describes.

If they are listed in the drop-downs then you've already done the add from both sides and it will be something else.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
How far were you getting in my process?

If you get to assigning owners for the tickets and the people you're trying to buy for aren't listed, then it could be as [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] describes.

If they are listed in the drop-downs then you've already done the add from both sides and it will be something else.

He was listed in the drop downs so will phone club as planned.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Should have made this game midweek instead of Huddersfield or Cardiff.

It's been a long time since it was on a Saturday though.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He was listed in the drop downs so will phone club as planned.

Same here. I could just buy on my fan no ST and my sons fan no ST, but the last time i did that although the tickets came to the same address the seats were not near each other. The site is a bit haphazard at the moment.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What's that got to do with anything???

Well it seems to have been midweek or on a Sunday for years and for family reasons it's quite a big one for me, so as much as Cardiff or Wednesday or Huddersfield would be more doable, I'm personally glad this is on a Saturday for once. Hope that's ok.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Well it seems to have been midweek or on a Sunday for years and for family reasons it's quite a big one for me, so as much as Cardiff or Wednesday or Huddersfield would be more doable, I'm personally glad this is on a Saturday for once. Hope that's ok.

No.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Got ours but I found the drop-down menu contents under 'Tickets' didn't work until I logged in. Is that normal?

15 minutes out of Euston. 15 minute walk to Euston. Love it.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Got mine by using the modern invention called the telephone, quite easy really I had a conversation with a human being asked them for 3 tickets they said "yes" will definately be using this method again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here