Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Only Unbeaten Team In England

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ebbsfleet and Solihull Moors are also undefeated at the Conference South and North level of you really want to get pedantic and start counting football levels that no-one gives a toss about.

And what, precisely, have Tamworth done (also in Conference North) that you decided to ignore their unbeaten start to the season?

Stop discriminating against Tamworth!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
And what, precisely, have Tamworth done (also in Conference North) that you decided to ignore their unbeaten start to the season?

Stop discriminating against Tamworth!

They've drawn too many games to count, either that or I only looked at the top couple of teams.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Apparently..Exeter hadn't won at Fratton Park since 1923!!!.....quick....somebody.....when did Cardiff last win at Brighton?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Apparently..Exeter hadn't won at Fratton Park since 1923!!!.....quick....somebody.....when did Cardiff last win at Brighton?

October 2005 they beat us 2-1. They've not beaten us home or away in 7 league games since that one. We've won 2 and drawn 5, the two wins have come at Cardiff too.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
At the paper shop I stop at in the morning (run by a Leeds and an Arsenal fan) I said we are playing Cardiff this weekend so we will probably loose, they said you have said you will loose every week so far. Isn't it great being consistently wrong.:dunce:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
At the paper shop I stop at in the morning (run by a Leeds and an Arsenal fan) I said we are playing Cardiff this weekend so we will probably loose, they said you have said you will loose every week so far. Isn't it great being consistently wrong.:dunce:
Just don't tighten it up!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Great effort really. 2 months of football with no league defeats while sitting pretty at the top of the table. Really refreshing after the utter shit being served up last year for us.

Shhh, there are many on here who think Hyppia deserved longer and to build his own team :)lolol:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here