Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Sponsorship Meal

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Yep. Thanks to all - a great night. Just a pleasure to be in the corporate lounges (what a stadium we have!), the players were relaxed and approachable, all the sponsors were pleased to be there, the food was good, they catered well for different diets, the bar sold Harvery's Albion Ale, Richie Reynolds kept the evening moving in a non-intrusive manner - it was a genuine pleasure. I would recommend it to anyone.

Speaking to Paul Rogers - there is a plan for next year to have it at the training ground - so that will definitely be worth going to. Thinking about it - scrub the above - it was rubbish. None of you would be interested.

Special thanks to [MENTION=27867]Goldstone76[/MENTION], [MENTION=12880]Hotchilidog[/MENTION], and [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] for the great company. Plus of course Kaz and Jake (and Jake's sponsors). And our table won the quiz. Trebles all round. Sample question - which three nations at the 2012 World Cup had only players from their domestic league ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yep. Thanks to all - a great night. Just a pleasure to be in the corporate lounges (what a stadium we have!), the players were relaxed and approachable, all the sponsors were pleased to be there, the food was good, they catered well for different diets, the bar sold Harvery's Albion Ale, Richie Reynolds kept the evening moving in a non-intrusive manner - it was a genuine pleasure. I would recommend it to anyone.

Speaking to Paul Rogers - there is a plan for next year to have it at the training ground - so that will definitely be worth going to. Thinking about it - scrub the above - it was rubbish. None of you would be interested.

Special thanks to [MENTION=27867]Goldstone76[/MENTION], [MENTION=12880]Hotchilidog[/MENTION], and [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] for the great company. Plus of course Kaz and Jake (and Jake's sponsors). And our table won the quiz. Trebles all round. Sample question - which three nations at the 2012 World Cup had only players from their domestic league ?

Switzerland.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

Um...none of them, it was 2010?

Edit; Assuming it was 2010 I would guess at North Korea, Slovenia and...Slovakia?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Well done on winning the quiz. Our table along with Bridders and Kaz won it last year. Was Kaz, ( how shall I say ) as resourceful at getting the answers as he did last year?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here