Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I don't see how Leave would win a second referendum - Farage is talking out of his arse.

All it would take is 10% of the 13 million who didn't vote last time to vote Remain now to tip the balance, and this to me seems likely for 2 reasons:

1. People know a bit more about what the consequences of Brexit will be.
2. They're more likely to lose their job if Brexit goes ahead.

How on earth can Remain win.According to them this country by now should be totally finished but instead we are doing fairly well.If we had a second referendum it would be an easy victory for Leave.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't trust th eBritish public to get it right even given a second chance. Reverse Brexit, bin off May and get this country back on track.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You're just re running the referendum, you needed the imminent recession and catastrophic economic consequences that Remain promised to swing it on a second referendum it hasnt materialised, you and others have been in absolute personal political turmoil post 24th June 2016, most people have moved on.

so to add;

3. No current consequence of Brexit
4. Nothing to be afraid of, we are all battle hardened or battle fatigued, project fear has run its course and without further predictions or forecasts likely to shock people I suspect Remain has shot it's bolt.

How on earth can Remain win.According to them this country by now should be totally finished but instead we are doing fairly well.If we had a second referendum it would be an easy victory for Leave.

You do realize that it hasn't actually HAPPENED yet, right? :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

biddles911

May 12, 2014
I don't trust th eBritish public to get it right even given a second chance. Reverse Brexit, bin off May and get this country back on track.

What we need is a referendum to see if we should have a second referendum........!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What we need is a referendum to see if we should have a second referendum........!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha! I wouldn't want one. Either reverse it or just get on with making a better job of it.

That's not an instruction to you btw

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Doing fairly well??- Hospitals at breaking point, schools run out of cash, record demand for food banks, housing crisis, increase in the homeless numbers? Do me a favour. The country is fvcked, and even if people can't forgive Blair for Iraq every time he opens his mouth we are reminded how much better a PM and national leader he was than clusterfvck May of who catastrophe follows her around like flies to a cow's shitty arse.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Doing fairly well??- Hospitals at breaking point, schools run out of cash, record demand for food banks, housing crisis, increase in the homeless numbers? Do me a favour. The country is fvcked, and even if people can't forgive Blair for Iraq every time he opens his mouth we are reminded how much better a PM and national leader he was than clusterfvck May of who catastrophe follows her around like flies to a cow's shitty arse.

A leader who spent way beyond the means of the country ( usual Labour practice ) meaning we are in the shit place we are now. Yeah he was great

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Amazed you can get out of bed in the morning :rolleyes::shootself

Jan 30, 2008
you forgot about people strolling into the country thanks to BLAIRS OPEN DOOR POLICY, and NHS Tourists :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
You do realize that it hasn't actually HAPPENED yet, right? :shrug:

You do realise it was meant to happen from 25th June 2016 onwards, go back and look at yours and many of the other posts post the referendum, we have a daily update from the usual suspects of financial indicators that try to justify previous predictions, none that have materialised, you too are just kicking your earlier forecasts upstream, referendum re run :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Don’t forget public transport, this is total shit house as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here