Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Duke of Edinburgh involved in CRASH

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
why do you know the circumstances surrounding the accident and the cause of it. Why was he breatherlised as I thought, but could be wrong , it happened on Sandringham which would be private land so not subject to laws etc.

Classic BG talking shit after clearly not reading the official report. He was on public roads and pulled out from a side on to a main road. Even if he wasn't to blame (which from the limited information seems unlikely) anyone involved in an RTC is breath tested.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My money has been on Doris Day and Shane Mc Gowan for the last 10 years but they keep defying the odds as well.

How the **** is McGowan still alive? I remember going to a Pogues gig when I was 14 and thinking "this lad's ****ed it"

He was brilliant mind but he was totally ****ing slaughtered for most of it. Swigging from a vodka bottle and having to be held up at the end.

That's 30 years ago.....

Go on Shane!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
How the **** is McGowan still alive? I remember going to a Pogues gig when I was 14 and thinking "this lad's ****ed it"

He was brilliant mind but he was totally ****ing slaughtered for most of it. Swigging from a vodka bottle and having to be held up at the end.

That's 30 years ago.....

Go on Shane!

LOL LOL LOL Vodka, that's more like it - Strangest thing I thought about him when he was in a pub I was in. It was in Islington but he was drinking Martini (lots of it mind you) but I couldn't stop thinking. ''Martini doesn't really go with the image I had of him''.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
LOL LOL LOL Vodka, that's more like it - Strangest thing I thought about him when he was in a pub I was in. It was in Islington but he was drinking Martini (lots of it mind you) but I couldn't stop thinking. ''Martini doesn't really go with the image I had of him''.

Ha! Martini?! I guess the big man would drink whatever was put in front of him. Or was trying the only drink he'd not already had gallons of.... just for a change. [emoji23]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ha! Martini?! I guess the big man would drink whatever was put in front of him. Or was trying the only drink he'd not already had gallons of.... just for a change. [emoji23]

Talk about going off on a tangent.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Classic BG talking shit after clearly not reading the official report. He was on public roads and pulled out from a side on to a main road. Even if he wasn't to blame (which from the limited information seems unlikely) anyone involved in an RTC is breath tested.

Chat shit get banged

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Deeply concerning for the Nation, there are some absolute idiots on the road so glad he's alright.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I have a record by the Nipple Erectors with Shane singing on it - in a cockney accent. One of my exes shagged him way back when. A very strange man to be sure. :lolol:

(Top thread derailment, btw, punk::thumbsup:)

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Screw the plebs! Unbelievable that this is the top story on the news. [emoji23]

I know ridiculous. If the car had burst into flames and he had been burned alive I would accept it coming in at about the fourth news item.
Or my the bit at the end of the news - ‘And finally....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nicholas Witchell has had his say.....

There will be several sharp intakes of breath from the country and the commonwealth over this accident.

The duke is five months short of his 98th birthday. By anyone's standards, getting away from an accident like that unhurt is hugely impressive.

There will be some surprise that the duke still drives himself on public roads. But he has always been fiercely independent, and would have resisted any suggestion that he be denied the right to drive himself.

And there will now be an investigation into the circumstances of the accident. It seems certain there was no fault from the duke but it might be that the duke is about to be persuaded to give up the wheel.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here