[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Anyone got a stream of this match ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Heard from a mate who went (Bromley fan) that it was embarrassing how badly the ref favoured the diving goggle eyed freak. He even said the ban should be 10 games for cheating - I agree really - 10 game ban for Wilfs crying interview?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Why is Zaha allowed to criticise referees for not giving red cards, but Rafa Benitez is being charged for his comments about Zahas statement and referees. I don't get it.

Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez has been charged by the Football Association over comments he made about referee Andre Marriner before Saturday's 0-0 draw at Crystal Palace.

The Spaniard had said he was surprised Palace forward Wilfried Zaha had not been punished for saying he needed greater protection from referees

In the pre-match interview, he added: "I have a lot of confidence with Andre Marriner. He has a lot of experience, even if his record with our players is not that great in terms of red cards."

He has until 18:00 BST on Friday, 28 September to respond to the charge.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]

trippyadvisor.jpg

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Why is Zaha allowed to criticise referees for not giving red cards, but Rafa Benitez is being charged for his comments about Zahas statement and referees. I don't get it.

The Spaniard had said he was surprised Palace forward Wilfried Zaha had not been punished for saying he needed greater protection from referees

It is against FA rules for managers to make pre-match remarks about officials. Benitez named the match referee in his interview rather than just a general comment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
When is Haha going to step in and compensate all those being chucked out of their seats?

I mean he did the right thing by the girls who play for that team that has no connection to CPFC - what were they called? Oh yeah Crystal Palace Ladies.

He's such a stand up guy that he'd fall over himself to help the 100 seatless STHs.

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
When is Haha going to step in and compensate all those being chucked out of their seats?

I mean he did the right thing by the girls who play for that team that has no connection to CPFC - what were they called? Oh yeah Crystal Palace Ladies.

He's such a stand up guy that he'd fall over himself to help the 100 seatless STHs.

“Stand up guy” - excellent work there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love the way your fans reacted to that they are talking as if every team is going to do it just because Watford did it. They haven't got the brains to realise that different teams are going to have different ways of dealing with him.
It's the surprise that I find so funny.

How do you stop a one man team?

Stop the one man.

Rocket science, it ain't.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
It is against FA rules for managers to make pre-match remarks about officials. Benitez named the match referee in his interview rather than just a general comment.

Benitez actually praised Mariners experience, but Zaha. criticised Taylor for the incident at Watford but didn't mention him by name and that's ok. I still don't get it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here