Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
He spoke at a school governor conference thing I was at, and I was genuinely impressed with his passion, knowledge and commitment to education. I don't think a head teacher, teacher, school leader or governor left the room not inspired by what he had to say. Really likeable honourable man I think.

Indeed. And intelligent. Hence one of the reasons I voted for him.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Funny Point of Order...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He spoke at a school governor conference thing I was at, and I was genuinely impressed with his passion, knowledge and commitment to education. I don't think a head teacher, teacher, school leader or governor left the room not inspired by what he had to say. Really likeable honourable man I think.

Yet comrade [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] has written repeatedly on here how Kyle is traitorous, not real Labour and all manner of other insults beloved by his branch of the looney left.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The arrogance of some Tories. It's almost as if the Irish have got a few other countries watching their back.

[tweet]1072520557403537408[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
We have no legal obligations at the current moment. We can walk away ...... I'm not suggesting that won't create reactions we might not like.

Refusing to pay our current trading commitments would be an interesting way to introduce ourselves to the WTO world of negotiations.

Particularly as we will be the only nation in the world trying to 'go it alone' when negotiating with the trading giants USA, Russia, China, India and, amongst others, the EU :facepalm:

This is obviously another well thought out plan.

Last edited:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
We have no legal obligations at the current moment. We can walk away ...... I'm not suggesting that won't create reactions we might not like.

Honestly, what planet are you on? The money stated is for financial commitments which we have signed up for, things like infrastructure spending agreed at political level, future pension commitments etc etc ? Please if you are going to make comments like this be realistic we have enough childish posters on here and I thought better of you.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Refusing to pay our current trading commitments would be an interesting way to introduce ourselves to the WTO world of negotiations.

Particularly as we will be the only nation in the world trying to 'go it alone' when negotiating with the trading giants USA, Russia, China, India and, amongst others, the EU :facepalm:

Totally you can imagine all the 27 Countries that we would have screwed over would be delighted to recommend the UK to anyone wanting a strong stable relationship

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Some leave posters on here seem to still believe the lies and complete fantasy pedaled by Mogg & Co. Joining the WTO and getting the same arrangements as we have with the EU would be anything but simple. Meanwhile we have DD trying to claim that 17.4m voted for no deal, they just don't stop

No deal needs to be completely taken off the table, it cannot happen under any circumstances.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The end of May before Christmas ???

[tweet]1072591327676768256[/tweet]

If that happens surely a vote of no confidence will follow in the government. Maybe a government of nation unity is needed

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
An unelected government would be the worst thing ever, let the Tories tear themselves apart then see what is left, preferable under the circumstances to just revoke Article 50

Momentum or the European Reseach Group would be the worst ever government

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here