Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
One of these?
Hang on are you talking about one of the group in the now deleted picture?

No. This was a bloke who is definitely old enough to know better who was acting like a total melt for the entire first half. He got a warning after tipping beer on my head while saving his arms about and then another final warning after deciding to try jumping over the seats behind me.

I think he posts on here...I've seen him at away games before...always pissed up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No. This was a bloke who is definitely old enough to know better who was acting like a total melt for the entire first half. He got a warning after tipping beer on my head while saving his arms about and then another final warning after deciding to try jumping over the seats behind me.

I think he posts on here...I've seen him at away games before...always pissed up.

I kept telling him that too much football finance would mess him up, but would he listen? Would he, f***.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Thank you for clearing that up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
i think this is the first time ive quoted her ? but come on why not just put your hands up and say oh ok , asking why they were at victoria doesnt suggest she knows the route, plus , shes no shri king violet when it comes to digging me out .

I didn't know the route and saw several different posters mention different routes, non of which mentioned Victoria which was why I was asking.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
took you a while to think of that excuse didnt it ?

Dear Alf/Bushy or whatever you like to call yourself today.

I took my time because yesterday was my birthday and our Silver wedding anniversary. We went out for the day to celebrate and have one of those things that's called a Life.
Nsc was the very last thing on my mind.

Yours sincerely.

Thunder Bolt.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Dear Alf/Bushy or whatever you like to call yourself today.

I took my time because yesterday was my birthday and our Silver wedding anniversary. We went out for the day to celebrate and have one of those things that's called a Life.
Nsc was the very last thing on my mind.

Yours sincerely.

Thunder Bolt.

yeah , righto , course you did , congrats on your anniversary and birthday.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
yeah , righto , course you did , congrats on your anniversary and birthday.

Thank you. Many people on Nsc will confirm it, not that it matters. [MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION] Hark Preston Park, [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION],

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here