The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you like zombie stuff World War Z is a cracker. That's on Netflix

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Strangely enough I watched this on Netflix last night and not being a Zombie film fan found it quite interesting and watchable , I couldn’t help myself thinking of love actually every time he was on screen which was a bit disconcerting but overall a easy watch even with the ending already known half way through the film ,

I think that maybe describing a Zombie film as an 'easy watch' is a case of damning with faint praise? I've avoided this so far as I've become less of a Freeman fan the more he does.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Netflix might have its fair amount of shite - but it is fair to say the amount of quality viewing on there is almost endless. For £7 a month or whatever it is you really can't knock it.

Currently on Evil Genius, Safe and Lost in Space.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Netflix might have its fair amount of shite - but it is fair to say the amount of quality viewing on there is almost endless. For £7 a month or whatever it is you really can't knock it.

Currently on Evil Genius, Safe and Lost in Space.

Have had it a few months now and tend to agree. Best drama so far for me has been Dark with Altered Carbon close behind, best film Annihilation. Currently quite enjoying The Alienist. Very much enjoying catching up on House of Cards and Black Mirror.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Have had it a few months now and tend to agree. Best drama so far for me has been Dark with Altered Carbon close behind, best film Annihilation. Currently quite enjoying The Alienist. Very much enjoying catching up on House of Cards and Black Mirror.

Brilliant film. Alex Garland proving he is as good a Director as he is a writer. His other effort Ex Machina is equally good if you haven't given that a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here