Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Download is on Sky Arts.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, plenty of stuff up there but depressingly, Iplayer won't let me Chromecast to me telly. doh !

Try watching I-player within your browser (Chrome?), it allows my to use AirPlay to my Apple TV.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Try watching I-player within your browser (Chrome?), it allows my to use AirPlay to my Apple TV.

I don't use chrome, I find Google rather insidious and try to avoid at all costs... plus I don't do Apple either.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Currently watching Adele ( great voice ) the crowd are doing a good impression of Hillsborough with their mobiles!

Adele is marvellous when she sings, not so good when she talks to the audience.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't help but find Adele rather engaging though. Her audience "chat" isn't the brightest but she seems very genuine and bloody hell she can sing!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I don't use chrome, I find Google rather insidious and try to avoid at all costs... plus I don't do Apple either.

I was only guessing Chrome as you're using Chromecast, try it from iplayer in whatever browser you use rather than through the iplayer app.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got New Order on at the mo. love them to bits. But Bernard still can't sing live. And they're nowhere near the same without Hooky! But still love them dearly.

About where I am, superb band but with Hooky out not so good, will give ZZ Top a whirl now

And now probably the greatest song ever written:

Love Will Tear Us Aprt

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
About where I am, superb band but with Hooky out not so good, will give ZZ Top a whirl now

And now probably the greatest song ever written:

Love Will Tear Us Aprt

Try the June Tabor version of Love will tear us apart. Stunning rephrasing

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Well I hope that you find New Order as moving as I do. That's the visceral beauty of music. It does things to us which we can't quite explain but perhaps it doesn't happen for you?

I am certainly moved by New Order but there's an explanation for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here