Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bye bye dave
shut the door behind you:wave:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
HOW AGES VOTED
(YouGov poll)
18-24: 75% Remain
25-49: 56% Remain
50-64: 44% Remain
65+: 39% Remain

The old choosing a future that the young don't want.

Also the results show that those with higher education were more likely to vote remain.

Old uneducated people won it!

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I have been thinking about exporting my summer fruits jam for ages as tourists love it at Peacehaven summer fete so now its cheaper I'm going for it so good news for the economy

Regards

DR

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
God help us, Noel Gallagher was right, people are too thick to make decisions like this. Think the state of the pound shows what this has done to us financially and will continue to, but at least we can have funny shaped bananas now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
And people still think this is a vote against the current government, such simple minds this is so further reaching than the current government the ripple from this will last decades

Before posting such a patronising response try reading my post again where have I stated this is a vote against the government? I am merely highlighting our governments role in an unsuccessful remain campaign

People have voted as they do not believe the EU protects them from the things that concern them one such topic being uncontrolled immigration which has been bubbling under the surface for years

This has not been addressed by either the EU or our governments renegotiation of membership. Farage and co have played this like a drum effectively putting a gun to the head of the electorate and saying 'the only way you get to control this is to leave'

Like it or not clearly the remain camp and government have failed to promote the benefits of the EU to the electorate or any confidence in reform of membership addressing the concerns raised.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hmmm, could depend on one's age and circumstances, could it not?

absolutely, but when approaching retirement good pension planning tells you to move out of markets and into bonds, precisely to avoid shocks. even a 10% drop from yesturday whould be above the YTD lows around 5500, by end of the year FTSE100 could be up 5%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here