Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wags

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
There's no edging installed on the wooden floor. Shocking finishing quality.

As Hendrax pointed out there is no need for it. However they clearly employed a cowboy painter and decorator. I'm surprised you didn't notice the cutting in on the paintwork around the light switch and door furniture. And they could have filled that crack before painting it (no euphemism intended).

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
As Hendrax pointed out there is no need for it. However they clearly employed a cowboy painter and decorator. I'm surprised you didn't notice the cutting in on the paintwork around the light switch and door furniture. And they could have filled that crack before painting it (no euphemism intended).

Am not sure what cutting in is I'm afraid, but I would have to agree re the cowboy bit. Look at the paint all over the hinge!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe I'm coming down with something, but I'm going with 'no'.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
You sure? I still maintain there is a very large gap at the back. Either that or the hoover has broken or does not have an edging attachment.

It looks to me like the original floorboards have been uncovered, sanded and varnished. That's why there is a shadow gap under the skirting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here