Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Borussia Dortmund's Thomas Tuchel to manage Palace?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I don't follow German football much so no idea what Tuchel has to offer, Must be half decent to have managed Borussia Dortmund I suppose.

I think we have been through the card when it comes to British managers with Premier league experience so we maybe forced to look elsewhere now. Monk, Woy or Moyes hardly get the pulses racing, do they?

The board don't get too much wrong, So lets see what happens.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I don't follow German football much so no idea what Tuchel has to offer, Must be half decent to have managed Borussia Dortmund I suppose.

I think we have been through the card when it comes to British managers with Premier league experience so we maybe forced to look elsewhere now. Monk, Woy or Moyes hardly get the pulses racing, do they?

Hughton didnt get my pulse racing... but he has done a rather splendid job :)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Goal Music, Cheerleaders, Calling the ground 'The Selhurst Bowl', Allowing the Holmesdale Pathetics to occupy a corner and look like a bunch of bell-ends..... Need I go on?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Goal Music, Cheerleaders, Calling the ground 'The Selhurst Bowl', Allowing the Holmesdale Pathetics to occupy a corner and look like a bunch of bell-ends..... Need I go on?

Sigh :bla:

Goal music has been around longer than the current board.
Cheerleaders, Couldn't care less either way.
Never heard it called 'Selhurst bowl'
HF do a great job getting the atmosphere going, Maybe Brighton should try something similar....Albiyawn Albiyawn

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Sigh :bla:

Goal music has been around longer than the current board.
Cheerleaders, Couldn't care less either way.
Never heard it called 'Selhurst bowl'
HF do a great job getting the atmosphere going, Maybe Brighton should try something similar....Albiyawn Albiyawn

HA HA HA!

HA HA HA!

HA HA HA!

HA HA HA!

20 spotty oiks, dressed in black, trying to be tough, led by a spurs fan? No thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here