Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend bets

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Cashed out £195 with injury time left at Massive thank Christ.

Not saying you didn't, but I'd be highly surprised that the cash out value was as high as 195 on a fiver bet returning 201 given that an injury time goal from either side would scupper that.

Show me your cash out and I'll be satisfied!:)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm giving up on football bets. My accy today included the unbeaten at home Port Vale against bottom of the league not won a game all season Coventry.

Pretty bloody obvious then the result would be a 0-2 away win for Coventry :facepalm:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Not saying you didn't, but I'd be highly surprised that the cash out value was as high as 195 on a fiver bet returning 201 given that an injury time goal from either side would scupper that.

Show me your cash out and I'll be satisfied!:)

How much?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
The screenshot of you cash out.

To be precise the cash out was £194.25
Since you are effectively calling me a bullshitter how much are you willing to bet that I can't produce the screenshot?

Last edited:

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Since you are effectively calling me a bullshitter how much are you willing to bet that I can't produce the screenshot?

I was politely expressing my surprise at the high cash out amount.

The confrontational nature of your response makes me think that perhaps I was right? I realise that statement may make me sound like a bellend and that's not been my aim.

Anyway enjoy your winnings. 🤔I'm out!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Looks like bet365 to me? I do a lucky 31 with them on 5 correct championship scores most weeks. Last month the cash out on offer at 89" was twice the possible winnings. I took the £5.95.
Today I was offered £46 with 10px31 on Brighton 2-0 and Preston 2-0. The other 3 scores all out the picture. Didn't take it and Wednesday scored cash out finished. The cash out was greater than the possible winnings again but I wasn't on the ball.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I was politely expressing my surprise at the high cash out amount.

The confrontational nature of your response makes me think that perhaps I was right? I realise that statement may make me sound like a bellend and that's not been my aim.

Anyway enjoy your winnings. ��I'm out!

Nah.
You asked for proof of something I posted because you thought it very unlikely.
When challenged to put your money where your mouth is you bottled out.
Yet you persist in saying you are probably right.
So one more chance: how much?

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Nah.
You asked for proof of something I posted because you thought it very unlikely.
When challenged to put your money where your mouth is you bottled out.
Yet you persist in saying you are probably right.
So one more chance: how much?

Oh no I've bitten!

As I don't have a gambling problem I'm not going to bet on whether or not you won a bet. That seems rather sad! It's not that important.

Go on, post the screenshot! Honestly I'm not trying to be an arse, I hope you got your winnings.

Anyway that is definitely it for me on this thread unless you post the screenshot then I'll be back to thank you. I don't want to get my post count up unnecessarily!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Oh no I've bitten!

As I don't have a gambling problem I'm not going to bet on whether or not you won a bet. That seems rather sad! It's not that important.

Go on, post the screenshot! Honestly I'm not trying to be an arse, I hope you got your winnings.

Anyway that is definitely it for me on this thread unless you post the screenshot then I'll be back to thank you. I don't want to get my post count up unnecessarily!

Not having a gambling problem is hardly a reason not to place a small wager when you so clearly think you are right.

Irrespective of this you appear to be missing the main point which is that you should be more cautious when questioning someone's honesty (using the phrase 'not saying you didn't but' is piss poor) & more gracious when you are called out on it.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Looks like bet365 to me? I do a lucky 31 with them on 5 correct championship scores most weeks. Last month the cash out on offer at 89" was twice the possible winnings. I took the £5.95.
Today I was offered £46 with 10px31 on Brighton 2-0 and Preston 2-0. The other 3 scores all out the picture. Didn't take it and Wednesday scored cash out finished. The cash out was greater than the possible winnings again but I wasn't on the ball.

Yep B365. How does the Lucky 31 work?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As independent adjudicator i DEMAND [MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] forthwith show evidence of said screenshot :lolol: :jester: failing this evidence we shall all agree 3 points sufficient compensation....as you were.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
As independent adjudicator i DEMAND [MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] forthwith show evidence of said screenshot :lolol: :jester: failing this evidence we shall all agree 3 points sufficient compensation....as you were.

How much :lol: ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No goals in the Brentford Wigan game stuffed my btts bet but fortunately Knocky scored so I covered my stake on all bets.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
:lolol: i am independent so have the next thumbs up from me if you do.

No one is independent in this matter. :smile:
People either believe me or place their bets.
Deadline 9pm tonight.
Max bet per poster £5.
All winnings to REMF.
No bets no screenshot.

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yep B365. How does the Lucky 31 work?

Choose 5 correct scores.
5singles
10 doubles
10 trebles
5 fourfolds
1 five WINNER

Guaranteed to lose but get your money back. One day though......Helps with Bet365 getting the cash out wrong.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Choose 5 correct scores.
5singles
10 doubles
10 trebles
5 fourfolds
1 five WINNER

Guaranteed to lose but get your money back. One day though......Helps with Bet365 getting the cash out wrong.

Ah. I get you. Cheers

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No one is independent in this matter. :smile:
Peole either believe me or place their bets.
Deadline 9pm tonight.
Max bet per poster £5.
All winnings to REMF.
No bets no screenshot.

I am still independent and will decline the offer.......do i believe you? as independent i could not comment.

OVER TO YOU FOLKS..:angel:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Slippery-very [MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] :lolol: have the clocks gone back yet (damn)......nearly missed that..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here