Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Are we too b@@@@y cautious with these injuries or are we just getting kidded on them. I appreciate we shouldn't give our opponents our line up before we need to but we are told that Stephens and Baldock are nearly fit, and clearly they aren't.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Come on Albion, let's get that positive vibe back. Would have taken a draw against both Hudders and Brentford however feel we need a win to get that belief back especially away from home.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Are we too b@@@@y cautious with these injuries or are we just getting kidded on them. I appreciate we shouldn't give our opponents our line up before we need to but we are told that Stephens and Baldock are nearly fit, and clearly they aren't.

What we are told is a totally irrelevance. I'm quite pleased we are this difficult to predict.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Oh God I wish there had been days while on the East Terrace at the Goldstone we had been 4 points in front and a game in hand
on those freezing or boiling hot days just to cheer us up

Didn't expect anything back in those days!. we are a far different club now!.

Last edited:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Personally I couldn't give a monkey's what the club tell us as fans about injuries. I'd rather they keep their cards close to their chest to make it as difficult for our opponents as possible. Our job is to just get behind the team, whoever's playing. Nothing we can do whether we know the very latest accurate injury news or not anyway.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Come on Brighton!:albion2:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Terrified about this - get a goal to calm me down - or at least keep possession for a good while to show we can be in the game!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
****ing come on boys!!?!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just arrived in Cyprus. In my hotel room listening and expecting an improvement! Thursday was dire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here