Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oliver Norwood Signs!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can't wait for BG to pop in and say:-

'I said about him weeks ago and everybody laughed, but what do I know'.

It won't be the same without it.

Wrong as I know nothing about him other than he plays for Ireland but then literally anybody who drinks Guinness and owns a pair of football boots could do that.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
If he's so good then why did Reading sell him because if he's quality then they'd have thought tooth and nail to keep him?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
norwood.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Barber in a casual shirt obviously means Pritchard off. If we were going to smash our record he would be in a suit

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Quite telling that he was named in nearly all of their "what is our strongest team" selections. He won't get in the team in place of Stephens and Kayal but I've always thought he was a pretty solid type.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
If he's so good then why did Reading sell him because if he's quality then they'd have thought tooth and nail to keep him?

Only a year left on his contract.
There was talk of him going to Hull for 1.5m in June; before Bruce decided to leave.

Good signing. He caught the eye when at Huddersfield.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sounds a positive signing. Just because he's not Pritchard isn't a reason to be disappointed. We've still strengthened in a key position and have real depth in central midfield. It won't impact on Stephens. Either we will have an acceptable offer for Stephens and we've already bought in his replacement or he's not going and we've got more depth. Either way it is a good thing.

Pritchard would have been great but just because it looks like we're not getting him shouldn't make other signings an anti climax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here